- Rentrée scolaire et universitaire : Livres, agendas, fournitures, sacs à dos, ordinateurs, ameublement …Profitez-en !
- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Publiez votre livre : sur Kindle Direct Publishing En format papier ou ebook c'est simple et rapide et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs en quelques clics ici !
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
- Gratuit : téléchargez l'application Amazon pour iPhone, iPad, Android ou Windows Phone ou découvrez la nouvelle application Amazon pour Tablette Android !
Autres vendeurs sur Amazon
+ Livraison gratuite en France métropolitaine
Exact Index Card Stock, 110 lbs., 8-1/2 x 11, White, 250 Sheets/Pack
|Prix :||EUR 41,16 LIVRAISON GRATUITE en France métropolitaine.|
|Tous les prix incluent la TVA.|
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Description du produit
Uniform, smooth surface enhances ink holdout and printability. Ideal for brochures, covers, tabs, file folders and business forms. Laser and inkjet guaranteed. Acid-free for great quality that doesn't deteriorate. Paper Color(s): White; Sheet Size: 8 1/2 x 11; Paper Weight: 110 lb.. Includes 250 sheets of card stock. Acid-Free.
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
It takes the ink well using acrylic or rubber stamps with both water- and alcohol-based inks. And it goes through my HP printer with no problem when I print digital stamps. I then color the outlines using colored pencils, Spectrum Noir markers, or Ranger Ink with an aquapen.
At 110 lb, this is heavy enough to be great as a card base, too. And it performs well in an embossing machine (I have a Sizzix Big Shot).
Price is excellent for this quality. Will definitely purchase again, when I run out.
1) The Paper Index Card Stock, 92 Brightness, 110 sold by: MyOfficeInnovations I noticed the following. As other reviewers commented that this is thinner than 110 lb paper. Also as others commented the outer shipping package was intact but the Paper packaging was ripped open and about 10% of paper side was bent, I can not use the bent paper so they go to waste. Over all it is a negative experience and will not purchase such an item again.
2) The Neenah Exact Index Card sold by Amazon was well packaged, sheets intact not damaged and the thickness feels better. Overall this is a better product, service and worth the extra $3.28. I will purchase the Neenah Exact Index Card sold by Amazon in the future.
Additionally, several product pages have been condensed to a single page, causing my reviews for both weights to appear here.
Historically, product sold as 'card' stock is measured by 'cover' weight, not 'index' weight. Both are weights of 500 sheets, but the sheets are different sizes - index is larger.
If this was properly labeled, it would have reported that it is only 199 g/m^2. I was expecting it to be fully 50% heavier, 297 g/m^2. If this was measured by the same scale that e.g. Wausau Paper Card Stock, 96 Brightness, 65 lb, Letter, Bright White, 250 Sheets per Pack (91904) is measured by, it would only be 74 lb, not 110 lb.
Amazon should list the g/m^2 weights for the paper and card stock it sells, since there's no way with that measurement to hide what amount of paper you're actually weighing.
If you fold a single sheet in half the short way so that the edges meet (but the paper does not crease), hold the edges down on a surface and run a finger up the middle towards the fold, the paper will snap and crease itself at around 8 cm from the edge.
Rechercher des articles similaires par rubrique