Présentation de l'éditeur
This guide is for those who want to prepare for the exam but either do not have the time to attend a preparation class or simply do not have the money for pay for a class. It is written in such a way that you won’t miss being away from the classroom. It gives practical instructions on what you can start doing by way of preparation and then what to do during the exam.
In this study guide, you will learn:
• The benefits of an FCE Certificate
• The different parts of the exam
• The different papers of the exam
• What each paper and part is testing for
• Useful tips about the test
• Strategies and techniques on how to get the correct answers
• Useful books and resources to help you in your studies
• Commonly asked questions and their answers
• Useful videos to help you practise the speaking tests and many more!