- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Vous cherchez des idées pour un cadeau de naissance? Découvrez notre sélection de cadeaux de naissance
- Publiez votre livre : sur Kindle Direct Publishing En format papier ou ebook c'est simple et rapide et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs en quelques clics ici !
- Gratuit : téléchargez l'application Amazon pour iOS et Android et facilitez vos achats sur smartphones et tablettes ! Découvrez les avantages de l'application Amazon.
Autres vendeurs sur Amazon
+ EUR 5,00 (livraison)
FONEX Gummy Professional Hair Gel professionnel kératine 220 ml
|Prix :||EUR 9,23 (EUR 41,61 / l) LIVRAISON GRATUITE.|
|Tous les prix incluent la TVA.|
Produits fréquemment achetés ensemble
Les clients ayant consulté cet article ont également regardé
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Vous avez des questions ?
Trouvez des réponses dans les informations sur le produit, les questions/réponses et les avis
Veuillez vous assurer que vous avez saisi une question valable. Vous pouvez publier votre question directement ou la modifier par la suite.
Description du produit
Quels sont les autres articles que les clients achètent après avoir regardé cet article?
|5 étoiles (0%)|
|4 étoiles (0%)|
|3 étoiles (0%)|
|2 étoiles (0%)|
|1 étoile (0%)|
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
My hair grows forward VERY strongly - it resists every effort for me to try and make it stand up and give it some style. I'm a white guy and my hair is wavy when it grows out. My hair is soft but thick.
For years I used to get a buzzcut or a fade. My barber always had a tub of this stuff in front of him but I never had a need for it. However in the past year I've been growing my hair longer and styling the front and top into a fauxhawk kind of deal. I've gone through all the usual products - Axe pomade, expensive stuff from the hair supply store, regular old gel, and hairspray. All of it sucked and never held my hair how I wanted it for more than 15 minutes.... until I used Gummy.
Quantity - You get a TON! I'm not sure how long this will last but I can report in every month or so as I will be using this daily. Only enough to cover about 2 fingertips is good enough for me.
Consistency - It's more liquid than a pomade but a little more thick than most hair gels. Has a red color to it but goes on clear. Matte finish, not shiny.
Smell - I don't think I've smelled something better in my entire life. Smells like you just got the freshest cut from your barber and lasts all day. Not overpowering.
Hold - Applies to hair very easily. I ensure my hair is a little damp as it seems to style better. After about 30 seconds the Gummy gel hardens up and holds your hair. It does not flake, it is not shiny, and it is not hard like a rock. Whichever way you comb your hair with it is how it will stay. For reference the hair I am styling with it is about 1.5-2 inches long at the longest.
Additionally I work in a hospital and work up a sweat a LOT, especially in the warmer months. This stuff is entirely sweat proof - the hold looks exactly the same after a sweaty 12 hour shift as it did when I styled it earlier that morning. My old gels/pomades used to sweat out and make my forehead oily, often causing acne. Gummy goes in your hair and does not leave until you shower it out.
Container is a tub and the lid's fit is poor. My main concerns follow:
1. After sticking your fingers in the same tub for a few months it might get kind of gross. Make sure they are clean first.
2. The container's lid is a very poor fit. If you twist it more than a quarter turn it will "pop" and be loose again. I'm worried that it will dry out because the seal does not appear to be very tight. Considering how much gel is in the container this could be potentially a big loss.
TL;DR: 5 stars. This hair gel is outstanding and you get a ton for your money. Perfect hold, sweat proof, washes out super easily in the shower with some shampoo. It's currently a 5 star rating but if I find it dries out due to the poor fit of the lid I may have to remove some stars... only time will tell.
- It holds for a long time about 10 - 12 hours and that's me having long hair combing it back.
- Doesn't Make your hair hard like some gels do and still holds strong
- Allows you to style your hair to your preference with minimal effort
- Adds a shine to your hair but not to much of a shine, its just right!
- No nasty smell, it smells good it's like a really light perfume
- And for the first time no flaky hair which I was shocked
- Really haven't found one yet, if you're looking for good gel look no further.
The bottle had smears of gell all over the bottle (see pics), and although it was inside a shrink-wrap plastic, I firmly believe this bottle of gel was used. Not only because there was gel smeared all over the bottled inside the shrink wrap, but because the bottle was only half-full (and there wasn't nearly enough gel smeared on the bottle to explain how empty it was). Additionally, the gel had a HORRID stench. Like a really-strong cough syrup-like stench.
I don't write Amazon reviews often, but steer clear of this gel brand. I feel incredibly grossed out that someone else's half-used bottle of gel was delivered to me.
I love this Gummy Gel product but it's best to find in a local beauty supply if possible because the packaging when shipped is poor. This is disappointing because my hairdresser advised she hasn't seen it in the local stores. It appears so because it's not a known brand like Eco which could easily be found anywhere. :-(