Montre mixte adulte FREDERIQUE CONSTANT Automatique- Affichage Date Standard bracelet Cuir Noir et Cadran Blanc FC-303MC4P6
- Symbole de notre philosophie "le luxe accessible"
- Raffinée, élégante et intemporelle
- Fond du boîtier ouvert avec glace en verre saphir
- Finitions du cadran soignées avec guillochage Clous de Paris et aiguilles de type Breguet
- Montre Swiss Made
Les clients ayant consulté cet article ont également regardé
Les clients qui ont acheté cette marque ont également acheté
|Numéro du modèle||FC-303MC3P6|
|Numéro de pièce||FC-303MC3P6|
|Type de Verre||Saphir|
|Type d'affichage||Date Standard|
|Type de fermoir||Boucle ardillon|
|Matière du boîtier||Acier Inoxydable|
|Diamètre du boîtier||38 millimètres|
|Taille du boîtier||Medium|
|Epaisseur du boîtier||10 millimètres|
|Matière du bracelet||Cuir|
|Largeur du bracelet||20 millimètres|
|Couleur du bracelet||Noir|
|Couleur du cadran||Blanc|
|Matière lunette||Acier Inoxydable|
|Type de Mouvement||Automatique|
|Résistance à la pression d'eau||5 Bars|
|Type de Garantie||Fabricant|
|Description de la garantie||2 ans|
Détails sur le produit
Voulez-vous nous parler de prix plus bas?
Si vous vendez ce produit, souhaitez-vous suggérer des mises à jour par l'intermédiaire du support vendeur ?
Description du produit
Description du produit
Calibre: FC-303 mouvement automatique Rubis: 26 Fréquence: 28'800 alt / h Réserve de marche: 38 heures Fonctions: heures, minutes, secondes, date Boîtier: acier Diamètre du boîtier: 40 mm Glace du boîtier: verre saphir convexe Couronne: standard Épaisseur du boîtier: 10.0 mm Étanchéité: 60 mètres. Cadran: blanc, guilloché, chiffres romains imprimés Matériaux du bracelet: cuir
Contenu du coffret
|5 étoiles (0%)|
|4 étoiles (0%)|
|3 étoiles (0%)|
|2 étoiles (0%)|
|1 étoile (0%)|
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
I do have a few things I would change about it though:
1) The strap needed to be almost immediately replaced with a more substantial one. A Hirsch Duke in dark blue did the trick for <$50, and makes the watch much more wearable. The stock croco-calf strap creased upon the first wear, and upper layer of embossed leather started separating and creating a bubbled look to it. Also small bits flaking off around the buckle pin holes.
2) The winding of the movement in my piece is less than ideal, it makes a very slight (but noticeable when I am waking it up from storage) scraping or grinding sound when it winds. I have not noticed any dust or excessive wear upon examination through the case back (under 5X loupe), so I can only assume that this is ok for now and does not need to be corrected immediately. Not sure if this is common to SW-300 movements (the base for FC-303), but I'd be lying if I said it doesn't worry me every now and then.
3) One corner of the date window is not cut as precisely as it should be. There is a somewhat noticeable (without magnification) edge or some sort of remnant left over from the stamping process.
Other than those minor gripes, this is a great watch for the money. The guilloche dial, although obviously stamped and not machined (not at all a criticism at this price point, just an observation) is very finely done and overall quality of fit and finish far exceeds what I would have expected. The dial and case work are exceptional (other than the date window corner I mentioned above), and I find myself admiring it more often than actually checking the time. But then again, I'm a nerd for these tiny time machines. I do like that it's more interesting to look at than most of my other dials though, due to the different surfaces it presents (especially in the sunlight).
The FC-303 movement is not decorated but is functional and a solid workhorse. Date change starts at 11:30 and finishes around 12:05. Time keeping on the wrist is more than acceptable at this price, averaging +4-5 sec/day...
Overall, a very solid value for the money. If you're in love with the Breguet Classique designs (as I am) but don't have $20-30K to blow on a watch (as I don't), this is a fine alternative that I am betting will serve me well for quite a few years to come. I can honestly highly recommend any Freddy C watch to anyone that the design sings to, this company truly stands by their marketing slogan of "accessible luxury".
Have had it for about three weeks now, and am very pleased with it. Its actually a little larger than I anticipated but I like the size . It is a little thicker than i anticipated as well, which sometimes interferes with french cuffs - but the watch will easily fit beneath the cuff if the cuff is pulled over. And, it looks beautiful with anything I wear. The watch gets noticed, but doesn't scream "look at me" either. And lots of fine details on the faceplate - the picture doesn't do the detailing justice, in my opinion. It has stayed quite accurate (was off by about 10 seconds after a week). My only small qualm is the strap could be a little more plush on the inside, but as it wears in a bit this has become less of an issue.
Quite happy with the purchase!
The dial in particular is extremely refined. After several weeks of use, I can also write that the automatic movement is accurate and silent. It is very good value for money. If your tastes are "classical", don't hesitate !