Présentation de l'éditeur
Have an ingredient you want to use in a recipe? No problem! Just go to the index, find the ingredient, decide which recipe sounds good, click on it and the link takes you right to the recipe!
Buyers of 4 MORE Weeks of Fabulous Paleolithic Breakfasts are saying:
~ "The banana nut bread is amazing and my non-paleo friends were totally impressed at how good it tasted. Very easy to follow recipes."
~ "There are some really great choices in this little book."
~ "Loved the quick and easy recipes. This gives me the opportunity to prepare breakfast for the week without the hassle of making it every morning."
Just like you found in 4 Weeks of Fabulous Paleolithic Breakfasts, you will find all new recipes to help you start your day. 4 MORE Weeks of Fabulous Paleolithic Breakfasts is a collection of 28 delicious recipes to help you start your day with healthy and satisfying dishes without grains and gluten. As many people are choosing to eat healthier as well as desiring to lose weight, they are enthusiastically turning to a Paleolithic lifestyle consisting of a low-carb diet rich in healthy meats, fish, seafood, vegetables, good fats, nuts, and seeds.
Some of the delicious breakfast recipes included in this cookbook are:
- Crustless Quiche
- French Toast
- Raspberry Pancakes
- Crunchy Granola
- Morning Coffee Smoothie
PLUS, you will be thrilled with the newly created CLICKABLE index containing all the main ingredients used in the recipes. For example, do you have some fruit you want to use? Then, go to the index, find the fruit you have, look at the list of recipes that use that fruit in it, click on the recipe title that sounds enticing, and the link takes you straight to that recipe.
The clickable index makes searching SO EASY and is a feature you will thoroughly enjoy.
Don't miss out on this great cookbook for only 99 cents! New favorites are just a click away for you, your family and friends.
Now scroll back up to the top of this page and click on the "BUY" button to make tomorrow's breakfast delicious and healthy!
Please note: If you are a Paleo eater like me and enjoy living by Mark Sisson's "80/20 rule," (eat a strict Paleo diet 80% of the time and relax a little bit the other 20%), you will find three recipes that offers you the suggestion of using some aged cheeses if you can tolerate dairy. Also, raw honey is used as a sweetener in several recipes, but can certainly be eliminated in most if you do not wish to include it.