Présentation de l'éditeur
Buy This Book Today and Learn How to Make Delicious Kefir.
Milk kefir is a refreshing and delicious fermented milk beverage. It's packed full of trillions of healthy probiotic bacteria, vitamins, minerals and a healthy dose of easily-accessible protein. Much of the lactose has been fermented out of it, so even those who are lactose intolerant may be able to enjoy it.
This handy guide teaches you everything you need to know in order to get started making delicious milk kefir. The following topics are covered in full detail:
- What milk kefir is and how it's made.
- The health benefits of milk kefir and the many nutrients it contains.
- The role probiotic bacteria play in your body.
- What the milk kefir grain is and why it's important.
- What happens during a ferment.
- The important differences between commercial kefir and homemade kefir.
- Choosing a fermenting jar.
- Kefir safety tips.
- How to store milk kefir for both short- and long-term use.
- Recharging dehydrated kefir grains.
- Answers to a number of common questions.
The following recipes with step-by-step instructions are also included in the book:
- Plain kefir.
- Fizzy kefir.
- Kefir sour cream.
- Kefir cultured butter.
- Sweet kefir.
- Vanilla kefir.
- Vanilla walnut kefir.
- Double chocolate milk kefir.
- Chocolate peanut butter kefir.
- Apple cinnamon kefir.
- Peanut butter banana protein kefir.
- Peaches & cream kefir.
- Fizzy citrus kefir.
- Triple berry chocolate smoothies.
- Coconut milk kefir.
- Almond milk kefir.
- ...and many more.