WHAT IT S
for Protects and enhances colour of the original polished, honed and rough and natural.
Tumbled Stone-Penetrates deeply into the material, protecting it from water and stains and dirt. Ink
- Ideal for windowsills, tops, rosettes, inset decorations. Perfect for interior and exterior surfaces
ADVANTAGES For Fila Stone - 1 Litre Plus 62000012ING
Intensifies whatever colour the surface finish:
- For interior and exterior surfaces
Non-yellowing, UV resistant, long-lasting protection provides very high coverage rates
- Eliminates weaknesses in granite
. No-film forming.
- Certified as suitable for use on food contact surfaces
HOW USED Fila Stone - 1 Litre Plus 62000012ING
No dilution ready to use:
1.Using a paintbrush or other, a sponge applicators, Fila StonePlus apply to a clean, dry surface
2.During rub the application the surface with a sponge or a cloth to help the penetration of the product and the removal
af any excess
. 3.The walked on surface can be only after eight hours:
4.For a deeper colour, repeat procedure, waiting at least 8 hours between each application:
Once more, with treated FilaStone your stone cannot be returned to its original state.
spot perform a preliminary test small area on a view to the effect:
Image1: Product Image on
- Image2: tumbled Verde Alpi, Fila StonePlus gives excellent results: enhances like never before:
Image3: On, polished marble pink Fila StonePlus is at its best, giving life to the new material's
and veining. Image4:
- a split Side slate surface treated with Fila StonePlus (left) and untreated sample (a) right
It is evident that even darker colours are enhanced.:
- Image5 Fila StonePlus also enhances the colour of flamed natural granite.