- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Publiez votre livre : sur Kindle Direct Publishing En format papier ou ebook c'est simple et rapide et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs en quelques clics ici !
Fostex t50rp mkii studio headphones
Rentrée scolaire 2017 : livres, fournitures, cartables, ordinateurs, vêtements ...
Nous ne savons pas quand cet article sera de nouveau approvisionné ni s'il le sera.
- Cliquez-ici pour vous assurer de la compatibilité de ce produit avec votre modèle
- Damped, semi-open design with adjustable earpiece rails and lockable cable
- Cushioned earpieces for secure and comfortable fit
- RP Diaphragm proprietary technology with copper foil etched polyimide film provides resistance to high level input peaks of up to 3000 mW for improved transient handling
- Neodynium magnet for high sensitivity and consistent transient handling
- Extended low 15 Hz and high 35 kHz frequency reproduction
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Description du produit
The Fostex T50RP is a moderately priced and comfortable set of professional headphones, featuring the proprietary RP Diaphragm technology, which provides very good transient peak handling, combined with Neodymium magnets and discreet internal damping for an unusually extended frequency response. The result is a smooth, natural monitoring experience at higher playback levels with minimized distortion and coloration. The cushioned earpieces fit securely and feature adjustable aluminum rails that actually stay in place over long periods of use. The cable is detachable and features a locking connector entry jack on the left earpiece. The T50RP's are competitive with some of the higher profile headphones now available on the market that are several times it's price, for studio recording and mixing monitoring purposes.
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
Modded they sound incredible. Fast, accurate, neutral, and detailed. Just couldn't ask for better for the price or probably a few hundred dollars beyond.
Downsides for some people might be that they are large, so if you are looking for a fashion accessory look elsewhere. They probably require an amp, I've never tried them off of one and they sound even better with an amp + a dac. They'll require another cable from another vendor for a 3.5mm jack. I don't remember where sold them off the top of my head, but I stuck with the 1/4". You won't hear anything going on around you with these on and some music playing as modded they end up mostly closed. Finally they require about an hours worth of work to mod them so they sound amazing.
None of those things were a big deal for me. I was looking at headphones that cost almost 5x more and asking myself if I really could justify it. In the end I am grateful that I couldn't as I got these headphones + modding materials + a decent small amp + a usb dac and probably better sound for a grand total that was a good deal less then that. They impressed me so much I grabbed another pair and used the leftover material to mod them and now the first pair I use to drown out noise with music when I want to focus at work and I don't have to worry about the wear and tear of transporting them back and forth.
I've used them for music, movie watching on the PC, and gaming with an antlion mod-mic to turn them into a headset when needed. I couldn't be happier with them. Well worth it. The only real downside for me has been that I realized how crappy my old headphones and my stereo are and only want to listen to music on these now.
Well, these sound so darn good to me, so natural, that the only thing I've done is put on Shure earpads, and maybe that wasn't even a good idea.
These simply work perfectly for my ears. I've used them live fed by a single microphone, and it was very hard to tell the difference between live and miked, that's how neutral they are.
These will stay just as they are. I'm very happy with them.
Rechercher des articles similaires par rubrique