Présentation de l'éditeur
Fundraising For Dummies, 3rd Edition shows you how to take advantage of the latest strategies and resources available for raising money through everything from special events to online donations, in both good and bad economic times. The authors teach you how to market your organization using the most up-to-date tools and technologies available through the Internet. This expanded edition also offers information about philanthropy and tax law.
- Contains new tips and techniques for creating materials that bring in contributions and support for the more than 1.4 million charitable and nonprofit organizations in the United States
- Explains how to use social media to keep donors and volunteers engaged through Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Web technologies
- Covers grassroots online fundraising and how to host big events on a shoestring budget
You'll also find tips on negotiating without alienating donors and developing long-term organizational goals. All these strategies are what makes this resource indispensable!
- Find the secrets of writing grants that get the green
- Conduct effective grassroots campaigns, phone and mail solicitations, events, and more
- Discover tips on starting a nonprofit organization from scratch
- Put the fun" in fundraising