I can't max it out on any load, it's a great card albiet pricey. Let's be real, anyone who wants this card over the other RTX2070s is into RGB like me. Well let me tell you when the fans spin it's beautiful and while I only really like the wave mode it's nice to have the other options too.
I hate to say this but RGB Fusion is just crap software. Everyone told me that early on, I figured haters gonna hate, but really for such a simple task it simply dissapoints me for this one reason: every time I start my PC, I have to recreate the light settings BECAUSE........wait for it........the software doesn't recognise the card is present sometimes. What does sometimes even mean right? Every other time? One in five times? I couldn't tell you it's so unpredictable. I have an aorus Mobo, ram, and the card, if any combination would be exempt from strange software ecosystem glitches it's this guys. And yet the ram and GPU seem to be lost in translation with fusion so they start up orange by default. So every time I start my beautiful RGB pc the lights glimmer, and then the fusion components are just straight pumpkin flavored and the whole vibe is dead.
So yeah the card rocks. Gigabyte however has separated their product from the others by including dazzling lights that they don't actually support. Facepalm.
- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Offres de remboursement, prix chocs, packs promo, venez vite profiter de nos promotions Informatique du moment !
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
- Nouveau : découvrez les applis et les jeux que vous préférez pour votre mobile et tablette Android sur l’App-Shop Amazon et téléchargez chaque jour une application offerte.
- Gratuit : téléchargez l'application Amazon pour iOS et Android et facilitez vos achats sur smartphones et tablettes ! Découvrez les avantages de l'application Amazon.