- Idées cadeaux de Noël Retrouvez toutes nos suggestions, rien que pour vous.
- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Idées cadeaux pour les enfants : trouvez le cadeau parfait pour tous les enfants : jeux, jouets, livres, DVD, jeux vidéo, vêtements, décoration...
- VÊTEMENTS ENFANT et CHAUSSURES ENFANT : découvrez toutes les collections de vêtements et chaussures pour habiller vos enfants.
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
Nous ne savons pas quand cet article sera de nouveau approvisionné ni s'il le sera.
- Number of players: 2 to 4
- Manufacturer: GMT Games
- 840 counters on 3 countersheets, Two 22"x34" maps, Three 11"x17" Player Aid Sheets, Three 8.5"x11" Faction cards, Two 8.5"x11" Flowchart cards, Rulebook, Playbook, Three six-sided dice
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Descriptions du produit
Unconditional Surrender! World War 2 in Europe is a strategic level game covering the World War Twos European Theater. Players control the political decisions and military forces of the Axis, Western, and Soviet factions that struggled for European dominance and survival.With its emphasis on force projection and decision making, players focus on the big picture of managing military fronts and political opportunities. Through the use of simple mechanics and low on-map counter density, players easily handle the strategic action without a myriad of complicated subsystems or tall stacks of counters.Though the focus is on the big picture, the game delivers historical detail. Each country in the game has an historical army level order of battle, and the relative strength of its economy and national will to fight are effectively and simply modeled. Also represented are such World War II events as airdrops, Free Forces, jets, naval evacuation, partisans, radar, heavy artillery, and ULTRA; all of which are woven into the game's core mechanics for ease of play.
Commentaires en ligne
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com (beta)
The low counter count is what is most immediately noticeable. There are no great heaps of cardboard lumbering across the map. Complexity is moderate, more than "Axis and Allies" but less than, for example, "Advanced Third Reich". Once you understand a few concepts, you'll understand this gist of the game.
Units don't have strength points. Unit quality, partisans, air support, etc end up as die roll modifiers . This avoids the "accounting" calculations of throwing in more and more units just to get to the "right" odds.
The map is large, covers Spain to the Urals, Norway to Egypt, and the are off map point tracks that will need even more space. It is a game that will take up more space than most other games.
The turns are dynamic, a number of factors have to be tracked as units move and attack,so there is some book-keeping.
Diplomacy is open-ended, the Italians can end up withe the Allies and the Swedes the Axis. But the game is easily modified to your own tastes.
I would say it is the best board or computer (I would love to see a computerized version to track the book-keeping) WWII grand-strategy game.