- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Publiez votre livre : sur Kindle Direct Publishing En format papier ou ebook c'est simple et rapide et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs en quelques clics ici !
- Fan de sport ? Visitez notre boutique vêtements de sport et retrouvez des milliers de vêtements de randonnée, running, cyclisme... ainsi que les marques sportswear Roxy, Rip Curl, Puma, Quiksilver et beaucoup d'autres...
- Profitez de nos promotions Photo et Caméscopes, et faites des économies !
GoPro HD Surf Hero Caméscope numérique Full HD Port SD 5 Mpix Étanche 60 m USB( langue: anglais / espagnol)
Nous ne savons pas quand cet article sera de nouveau approvisionné ni s'il le sera.
- Cliquez-ici pour vous assurer de la compatibilité de ce produit avec votre modèle
- Description du produit: GoPro - HD Surf Hero
- Type de produit: Caméscope numérique
- Type d'objectif: Mise au point fixe (2ft/,6m - infinity), le verre
- Ouverture: f/2,8 (haute performance dans des situations de faible luminosité)
- Angle de vue: 170 ° ultra grand angle de WVGA, 720p, 960p ou en mode
- Angle de vue: 127 ° Angle large en mode 1080p
- Vidéo: 1080p = 1920 × 1080 pixels (16:9), 30 fps, 15 Mbit / s débit de données, 960p = 1280 x 960 pixels (4:3), 30 fps, 12 Mbit / s débit de données, 720p = 1280 x 720 pixels (16:9), 60 fps, 15 Mbit / s de taux de données, 720p = 1280 x 720 pixels (16:9), 30 fps, 8 Mbit / s débit de données, WVGA = 848 × 480 pixels (16:9 ), 60 fps, 8 Mbit / s de données de taux
Il existe un modèle plus récent pour cet article :
|Nos prix incluent l'éco-participation sur tous les produits concernés. Vous voulez recycler votre appareil électrique ou électronique gratuitement ? En savoir plus ici.
Les clients ayant acheté cet articles sont également intéressés par
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Description du produit
La caméra HD Surf HERO est la première caméra embarquée au monde à filmer et à prendre des photos en HD 1080p.La caméra embarquée GoPro HD Surf HERO enregistre en résolutions 1080p / 960p / 720p avec une qualité professionnelle à des cadences de 30 et 60 images par secondes (60 ips en 720p). Facilement montable sur une planche de surf en quelques secondes, et si légère que même les pros disent ne même pas remarquer la caméra sur leur planche. Dans la boîte : 1 caméra HD HERO (5 MP) 1 batterie li-ion 1100 mAh rechargeable 1 caisson à ouverture rapide étanche (180' / 60m) 1 base adhésive 3M™ 1 monture compatibilité fiche 3M™ 1 boucle à ouverture rapide 1 câble USB 1 cordon 1 câble Component HDTV 1 câble vidéo Composite et un câble audio Out Garantie : un an
Commentaires en ligne
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com (beta) (Peut contenir des commentaires issus du programme Early Reviewer Rewards)
The four star could have been a five star, but it's soooooo comlicated to setup and if you accidently push a button like the "ONE BUTTON" function setting, it's a nightmare to find the way to reset it to factory default. Well, it's all due to their stupid instructions, but once you find the way to reset it, it's no big deal. I spent an hour trying to figure out how to do it.
The 'menu' system is idiotic.
All these three letter/number codes and then you have to look up in the instructions sheet what they mean. I understand they tried to make some sort of codes that makes sense, but trust me, you won't remember it. There are too many of them. It would have been a LOT SIMPLER to do this:
1-default to factory set (shows option)
2-set one button function (shows option)
3-set video function (shows option)
4-set camera function (shows option)
5-set date/clock (shows option)
6-set blah, blah, blah and so on with the rest of the menu
Continue this numeric setup and it's a breeze to look up anything. Once you see the instruction sheet you will agree with this kind of code setup is much more efficient.
It's a lot simpler to read and refer back in a flash while you
re doing it. Not with the current instruction sheet.
The problem with any of these elecronic products, ENGINEERS are writing the instructions. They may understand and make sense to them, but not to us who just want a SIMPLE instruction to use the product.
Am sure you ran into these "engineer' written instructions and got frustrated. It don't cost much for someone who can write a UI (User Interface) in fact I just wrote one here for ZERO cost for them.
Hope this didn't change your mind to buy one...you will deal with the instructions as I did, but didn't like it.
The camera is amazing and it's use are everywhere. Take a look at these videos in HD.
These are STUNNING images with a lens correction to get rid of the 'fish eye' look. If you want to do the same, google the name of the lens mfg. It's cheap to do it.
Look through this person's other videos like this one where he dunks the camera under water with his flying platform RC controlled from the shore: [...]
Hope this help you to make a buying decision :)
I bought it to use skiing and when I ride my bike (HD Road King). There are other options out there that are a tad smaller (though this is quite small) but this one has the quality and price point advantage. They sell TONS of these things so a lot of folks like them. Many top network videos are shot with this cam!
I won't get into detail on the settings, others already have. The settings are not hard/compicated to use but they are cumbersome with many steps to get where you want. As already said, you will want to bring the manual sheet along if you think you will be changing things.
To keep this short I want to say just a few things. These other reviews cover some of the details quite well and there is no sense in reiterating that. The video stability of this cam is top notch and perhaps it best feature. Skiing downhill while holding a camera or my Harley's vibration is possibly the truest test of video stability. The Go Pro shines here. SO stable it's remarkable. Also, as you have read, the video quality is some of the best you will ever see. The camera likes the outdoors and plenty of light. Low light shooting leaves a little to be desired, though not horrid or anything like that.
Exceptional stabilty, great video, lovely WIDE angle lens (slightly fish-eyed on the edges, but who gives a ...), very long battery life!!! Winner!!! Buy it!!!
Video is awesome, in all of the modes.
Stills are very good quality, the timelapse feature is fantastic.
The mounting options are (almost) limitless.
It's awkward to set up. Menu is like something from 20 years ago.
Firmware issues have yet to be addressed by the manufacturer. This is inexcusable as the camera has been available for sale for nearly a year.
Audio is useless. They could have saved weight and cost by just not including a mic. The only instance where it even sort of works is when mounted right near a loudish sound you want to highlight, such as an engine.
There are too many instances where "Macgyvering" is required to get the desired result. The quick release mount rattles so you need to tape the base plate, the non waterproof back allows too much wind noise, so you need to tape over the openings, the shutter button rattles, so you need to tape over that. Moral of the story: BUY TAPE.
The support by the manufacturer is not quite adequate. I realize it's a small start up company, but for all the issues with the use of the camera and the handling/editing of the files, they really need to release some conclusive videos or articles to address these concerns.
People who might find this camera useful:
Auto racing enthusiasts
Hobbyist videographers looking for those unique shots
People who will likely be disappointed and frustrated by this camera:
Pretty much anyone who thinks they'll be using it as a camcorder.
People who aren't really tech savvy and/or have an older computer
People who don't like to tinker and engineer solutions to make it do what they want.
******UPDATE******* ******UPDATE******* ******UPDATE******* ******UPDATE******* ******UPDATE*******
As of September 7, 2010, Gopro released the new firm ware for the camera. It seems to have fixed most of the bugs/issues. It also provides the option for upside down mounting.
1. Price (the latest model is more than double the price of this one)
2. I wanted to know if this camera will actually deliver underwater as per the expectations, before I invest a lot of money into it
3. I figured that if I have full HD video (1080p at 30fps) then I can pretty much take frame freeze captures and turn them into still photos...so I compromised on the still photo resolution (which is 5MP for this camera)
I must say that I am pretty impressed with the product. The following are the reasons:
1. Extremely small form factor makes it easy to be mounted or carried in extreme sports (in my case deep diving)
2. Camera itself is rubberized so that little accidental exposure to water does not break it
3. Comes with a housing that is water proof up to 180' (which satisfies most deep diving needs)
4. Has a very wide angle which is critical for underwater diving (one of the reasons for a 5 star)
5. Captures slow motion video using 60fps
1. Settings and menu takes some time to get used to as its a small screen and choice based system (but I can understand why it is this way, as incorporating a big display would have made it more bulky and would have increased the price)
2. Could have included a batter charger (currently only has the USB cable which you use to charge as well as transfer photos videos to your laptop)
Overall I recommend this camera for almost any outdoor sport... just remember that in low light conditions such as underwater, no matter what the camera, you will need a separate artificial light source for your pictures to come out good. This is true for any camera you use and should not be considered as a con for this awesome device!