Présentation de l'éditeur
The Complete Business Guide to Google+, Today’s Hottest New Social Network!
Every week, millions more people sign up for Google+: Suddenly, it’s today’s hottest new social network. Google+ for Business reveals why Google+ offers business opportunities available nowhere else--and helps you grab those opportunities now, before your competitors do. Top social media professional speaker and business advisor Chris Brogan shows how to get great results fast, without wasting time--and without wasting a dime. Brogan guides you through using Google+ for promotion, customer service, community building, referrals, collaboration, and a whole lot more. You won’t just master innovative new tools like Circles and Hangouts: You’ll use them to generate more customers and more cash!
- Make the right first moves after you’ve signed up for Google+
- Take advantage of links between Google+ and Google search
- Define the best Google+ strategy and tactics for your business
- Create a business page that attracts new paying customers
- Integrate Google+ into your current online/digital strategies
- Learn how your customers are using Google+--and give them what they’re looking for
- Use Circles to organize your contacts and interactions more effectively
- Create Google+ posts that draw attention and spark conversations
- Master warm selling on Google+
- Build a simple, low-cost content strategy around Google+
- Grow your audience and share others’ valuable content
- Discover new ways to derive even more value from Google+
Biographie de l'auteur
Chris Brogan is a New York Times bestselling author and professional speaker, as well as president of Human Business Works. He has been involved with social networks since the bulletin board services of the 1980s and started blogging in 1998, when it was called journaling. Chris cofounded the international unconference experience, PodCamp, which teaches media making and its value to people all over the world. He keynotes at many major corporate events, as well as several technology and web culture events.