- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Publiez votre livre : sur Kindle Direct Publishing En format papier ou ebook c'est simple et rapide et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs en quelques clics ici !
- Gratuit : téléchargez l'application Amazon pour iOS et Android et facilitez vos achats sur smartphones et tablettes ! Découvrez les avantages de l'application Amazon.
Autres vendeurs sur Amazon
+ EUR 6,00 (livraison)
Green Pasture Blue Ice Huile de Foie de Morue fermenté, arôme cannelle
Préparez la rentrée scolaire : livres, agendas, fournitures, cartables, sacs à dos, mode...
|Prix :||EUR 40,24|
|Tous les prix incluent la TVA.|
- Source de vitamines A et D
- Complement 100% naturel
- Taux concentré d'acides gras Omega 3 EPA/DHA
- Source naturelle de vitamine K2 et coénzime Q10
- Huile crue, non pasteurisée
Les clients ayant consulté cet article ont également regardé
Quels sont les autres articles que les clients achètent après avoir regardé cet article?
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Vous avez des questions ?
Trouvez des réponses dans les informations sur le produit, les questions/réponses et les avis
Veuillez vous assurer que vous avez saisi une question valable. Vous pouvez publier votre question directement ou la modifier par la suite.
Meilleurs commentaires des clients
Un problème s'est produit lors du filtrage des commentaires. Veuillez réessayer ultérieurement.
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
We started taking CLO because I noticed my three girls baby soft skin turn bumpy all around the same year (they were different ages, but the same year). I knew it had to be diet related. My husband has KP, so does his brother... and so like many people, I'm sure someone would chalk it up to genetics. I beg to differ. I have never had KP, and within two years of my girls follicles starting to plug MINE STARTED on the inside of my thighs near my knees. OH NO YOU DON'T!
I had done some research on the mechanisms of what manages keratin production in the skin. Vitamin A (retinol) deficiency causes excess keratin production, which plugs the follicles. I don't put stock in synthetic vitamins at all, so I opted to find the best sources for REAL vitamin A, retinol. Turns out CLO and liver in general are your best source. So we take this CLO and I also take grass fed liver caps. Fat soluble vitamins are stored in the body (while water solubles, Bs and Cs are not), so that's a good thing. But getting our inventory back up where it should be takes work!
My girls have been taking CLO for 2 years now--albeit not every day because we couldn't afford it at the time. My oldest and I are taking double doses once a day. THEIR SKIN is almost completely clear now! NO JOKE! I don't think my stores are up enough because for me, I can usually go a week without and I start seeing small bumps arise on my thighs--- though not dry and scaly. I haven't been that deficient, though my oldest has. Her skin was like sandpaper at one point. So sad!
I keep joking with my husband---though definitely not joking---that I'm going to have him chug a few bottles to see if we can get his problem under control. 30 years he's dealt with this!
Forget about the potions, creams, and lotions. Treat KP at the source. What do you have to lose?
1. This product has a fresh smell and taste. It doesn't smell like dead fish. It tastes like a cooking oil with a slight fishy oil taste mixed with whatever flavor. I had the Chocolate Cream, which is no longer offered.
2. This product IS AN OIL! I read so many reviews about people chasing it with water or orange juice or whatever - sorry, oil and water don't mix. I chase it with chocolate milk or hot chocolate or something with an EMUSLIFIER in it, so that it dissolves the oil off the tongue. I also read tons of reviews about how finicky people play games trying to eat it. I just keep mine at room temperature and pour it out on an ordinary tablespoon, and spoon the whole thing into my mouth and swallow, no problem. Then take a drink of chocolate milk, and the oil is all gone from my mouth. Simple. It's not bad at all. But it will linger in the mouth if you don't do something to chase it, and that is not particularly tasty.
3. Personally, I was having gum problems. A year ago, I fell asleep exhausted with some chewy breakfast fruit bar in my mouth, and woke up with a hell of a gum infection, and over a year, no amount of flossing, water-piking, and brushing would cure. I got rid of the "big" infection, but I remained with inflammed gums regardless of care, and they receeded a bit too. After taking this product for 3 days, they are completely healed after a year of non-stop war to keep my mouth clean. I can even feel the "teething pain" of the gums firming up - I don't know if it will help heal cavities, but I do know it will definitely assist in gum health, especially for older people, or those under heavy chemtrails, and are not getting sunlight/VitD anymore (and for some people in the USA, they sun shines only a few days per year - wake up people). I did take multi-vitamins with VitD, so, I think there is more to it than just that. I also notice less of the old age aches and pains and stiffness after just a week or two.
The modern diet sucks, I don't know what else to say without writing a book.
ps. supplier and product reviews should be separate. Amazon needs to figure a way out to do this. all product reviews shouldn't disappear just because a supplier does, and vice versa.
1) If you're taking this liquid or the Cinnamon tingle gel, put it in a shot glass of apple juice next time & just shoot it. I only use a tablespoon or so, drop it in and done! It tastes SO much better this way! Especially if you're using the gel because its held together and won't make a mess as the liquid does. You can barely taste the fish oil thanks to the juice & cinnamon combination.
2) DO NOT BUY HERE. BUY IT DIRECT from the Green Pastures brand. It's almost HALF the price. Seriously. I didn't know & bought this with my amazon prime membership twice at $78 & was pretty peeved when I saw it listed for $44. Save your money & support green pastures directly.
So far my 3 kids and myself are happily taking it daily! Started a year ago with the chocolate flavored oil and my kids wouldn't touch it twice so I gave up. Recently gave it another try and the cinnamon is a great option (a little bit spicy but my 2,4 and 7 year old take it!) cover the fishyness quite well esp when chased with water right away. It's been about a month and within a few days I noticed a distinct level of energy increase and overall happiness. This was not the reason I began using the product but I'll take the added bonus! So many great reasons to take it and hoping it boots my family and my immunity for the next flu season. And incredible benefits for these growing kiddos.