- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Vous cherchez des idées pour un cadeau de naissance? Découvrez notre sélection de cadeaux de naissance
- Publiez votre livre : sur Kindle Direct Publishing En format papier ou ebook c'est simple et rapide et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs en quelques clics ici !
- Gratuit : téléchargez l'application Amazon pour iOS et Android et facilitez vos achats sur smartphones et tablettes ! Découvrez les avantages de l'application Amazon.
Grow Gorgeous Hair Growth Serum 60ml
|Prix :||EUR 33,27 (EUR 16,64 / oz)|
|Tous les prix incluent la TVA.|
- Grow Gorgeous Hair Density Serum - 2 oz
- 2 oz
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Vous avez des questions ?
Trouvez des réponses dans les informations sur le produit, les questions/réponses et les avis
Veuillez vous assurer que vous avez saisi une question valable. Vous pouvez publier votre question directement ou la modifier par la suite.
Description du produit
Hair Growth Serum - 60ml/2oz
|5 étoiles (0%)|
|4 étoiles (0%)|
|3 étoiles (0%)|
|2 étoiles (0%)|
|1 étoile (0%)|
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
First things first; I HAVE noticed a ton of fallout since using this. It's falling out from the root, which is concerning. Every time I brush my hair now, I'm losing at least 50 strands from the root.
HOWEVER, I have not noticed a decrease in hair density from the fall out. If anything, I've noticed my hair to be a lot thicker and my areas of concern are starting to fill in. I'm also noticing long baby hairs I've never had before around my hairline. I've had about 2 1/2 inches of new growth since using this. That's pretty good for me.
Let me state that my diet is junk and I'm on a permanent hormonal birth control, as well as multiple medications. If my diet/lifestyle was better, I'm sure this product would work even better than it already does.
All of that to say, I won't be living without this stuff. EVER. I did purchase it from Ulta, as well as Amazon and there is a slight difference. The one from Ulta didn't leave my hair slightly stiff and the one from Amazon does. They both smell the same, so I'm assuming they both have the same ingredients and is in fact, the real product.
You won't be disappointed if you try this. I promise!!
Most complaints are from those who don't follow directions, it's like medication, you have to be religious for it to work.
It is a bit oily for a while, so if that's a problem I'd use it at night (it usually takes 2-3 hours, unless I'm using dry shampoo, then I can see the marks all day even after it's dry).
It takes a few days (about 4 days) to start seeing the difference in hair falling out. And my boyfriend got me the "intense" which I did notice helped more. However, I never noticed longer hair, but after a few months I have noticed (and my hair stylist) that my roots are fuller and hair is thicker, so I do believe that it works if you use it every day.