Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
|Prix livre imprimé :||EUR 18,22|
|Prix Kindle :||
Économisez EUR 2,71 (15%)
Guitar Fretboard Workbook (Music Instruction): A Complete System for Understanding the Fretboard For Acoustic or Electric Guitar 2 , Format Kindle
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
|Longueur : 79 pages||Word Wise: Activé||Optimisé pour de plus grands écrans|
|Langue : Anglais|
Lecteurs numériques KindleTablettes Kindle Fire
- En raison de la taille importante du fichier, ce livre peut prendre plus de temps à télécharger
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Description du produit
Détails sur le produit
Voulez-vous nous parler de prix plus bas?
Commentaires en ligne
Meilleurs commentaires des clients
I've learned a lot, reading this book !!!
It's great to know the fretboard !!!
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com (beta) (Peut contenir des commentaires issus du programme Early Reviewer Rewards)
This book is like the missing link for me, I always felt other books concentrate on teaching the notes of scales ( giving you the whole step and half step sequences to build them for yourself). This book focuses on mapping scales to the guitar fretboard, with the aim to give you a system to locate them up and down the fretboard.
Chapter 7 has been reviewed as a sticking point by other reviewers but this is when you should roll up the sleeves and use the examples already illustrated to build the scales and fretboard maps for yourself.
I used a writing pad to draw up the fretboard and mark out scales for each position for root notes A,B,C,D,E,F,G
I did write out the scale notes and used them in the process.
I don't believe the reader should be memorizing patterns and scales, this would take a life time, I think this is an approach you can use to analyze scale notes. So if I have a piece of music now I will identify the key, chords, scale and use these position maps to analyze the notes.
With time this should help a number of things to happen :-
1. Get strong with fretboard knowledge (where notes are found)
2. Chords and scale knowledge will develop giving me an understanding of how music can be pieced together
3. Develop a reference point that will familiarize sounds by ear (scale note intervals in relation to chords)
4. With experience you will be able to call on scales with ease and translate quickly to guitar.
I believe the book has already given me the tools to achieve the above. I can see the major and minor pentatonic analysis coming up soon and beyond that arpeggios, which I think will provide more tools to use for fretboard mapping.
I had studied classical guitar for several years,and learned all sorts of music, including some by Fernando Sor and Albeniz. I was really quite good. I never understood the fretboard though and have since forgotten how to play the music. Trying to relearn it, I realize that I can read the notes and know where they are through about the 5 fret, but not beyond that. I had learned by following my instructors directions as to where on the neck to play the music and just playing it from memory. Now, years later, I am trying to regain my lost ability, and thought my problem was note reading. It is not. The problem is that I don't know the fretboard.
Unlike a piano that has one line of keys, and a visible pattern of black and white, the guitar has 6 strings that all look alike. After working with this book for two days, I can see the pattern on the fretboard and am quickly learning where all the notes are. The author understands that music is largely about patterns. Rather than having you memorize everything with rote practice, he clearly shows you the patterns and makes it easy to remember. He also has you practice several different ways, so depending on how you learn, you will still be exposed to a method that works for you. I am very excited that it will not take long to become fully knowledgable of where every note is on my guitar. I wish I had discovered this book ages ago.
Rechercher des articles similaires par rubrique
- Boutique Kindle > Ebooks Kindle > Ebooks en langues étrangères > Ebooks en anglais > Entertainment > Music > Instruments & Performers > Guitar
- Boutique Kindle > Ebooks Kindle > Ebooks en langues étrangères > Ebooks en anglais > Entertainment > Music > Theory, Composition & Performance > Instruction & Study
- Boutique Kindle > Ebooks Kindle > Ebooks en langues étrangères > Ebooks en anglais > Entertainment > Music > Theory, Composition & Performance > Theory
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Entertainment > Music > Instruments & Performers > Guitar
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Entertainment > Music > Theory, Composition & Performance > Instruction & Study
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Entertainment > Music > Theory, Composition & Performance > Theory