- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Publiez votre livre : sur Kindle Direct Publishing En format papier ou ebook c'est simple et rapide et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs en quelques clics ici !
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
- Gratuit : téléchargez l'application Amazon pour iOS et Android et facilitez vos achats sur smartphones et tablettes ! Découvrez les avantages de l'application Amazon.
Vous l'avez déjà ?
Haendel:Messiah [Import USA] CD, Enregistrement original remasterisé, Import
|Prix :||EUR 24,00|
|Tous les prix incluent la TVA.|
Voir les formats et éditions Masquer les autres formats et éditions
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
Il ne reste plus que 1 exemplaire(s) en stock.
Expédié et vendu par LES GALETTES ARGENTEES.
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Détails sur le produit
Voulez-vous nous parler de prix plus bas?
Si vous vendez ce produit, souhaitez-vous suggérer des mises à jour par l'intermédiaire du support vendeur ?
Liste des titres
Disque : 1
1. No. 1 Sinfonia (Overture)
2. No. 2 Recitative (Tenor): Comfort Ye My People
3. No. 3 Air (Tenor): Every Valley Shall Be Exhalted
4. No. 4 Chorus: And The Glory Of The Lord
5. No. 5 Recitative (Bass): Thus Saith The Lord
6. No. 6 Air (Alto): But Who May Abide The Day Of His Coming?
7. No. 7 Chorus: And He Shall Purify
8. No. 8 Recitative (Alto): Behold, A Virgin Shall Conceive
9. No. 9 Air (Alto) And Chorus: O Thou That Tellest GoodTidings To Zion
10. No. 10 Recitative (Bass): For Behold, Darkness Shall Cover The Earth
11. No. 11 Air (Bass): The People That Walked In Darkness
12. No. 12 Chorus: For Unto Us A Child Is Born
13. No. 13 Pifa (Pastoral Symphony)
14. No. 14a Recitative (Soprano): There Were Shepherds Abiding In The Field/No. 14b And Lo, The Angel Of The Lord Came Upon Them
15. No. 15 Recitative (Soprano): And The Angel Said Unto Them
16. No. 16 Recitative (Soprano): And Suddenly There Was With The Angel
17. No. 17 Chorus: Glory To God
18. No. 18 Air (Soprano): Rejoice Greatly, O Daughter Of Zion
19. No. 19 Recitative (Alto): Then Shall The Eyes Of The Blind
20. No. 20 Air (Alto): He Shall Feed His Flock - Air (Soprano): Come Unto Him
21. No. 21 Chorus: His Yoke Is Easy, And His Burden Is Light
22. No. 22 Chorus: Behold The Lamb Of God
23. No. 23 Air (Alto): He Is Despised
Disque : 2
1. No. 24 Chorus: Surely He Hath Borne Our Griefs
2. No. 25 Chorus: And With His Stripes We Are Healed
3. No. 26 Chorus: All We Like Sheep Have Gone Astray
4. No. 27 Recitative (Tenor): All They That See Him Laugh Him To Scorn
5. No. 28 Chorus: He Trusted In God
6. No. 29 Recitative (Tenor): Thy Rebuke Hath Broken His Heart
7. No. 30 Air (Tenor): Behold, And See If There Be Any Sorrow
8. No. 31 Recitative (Soprano): He Was Cut Off Out Of The Land Of The Living
9. No. 32 Air (Soprano): But Thou Didst Not Leave His Soul In Hell
10. No. 33 Chorus: Lift Up Your Heads, O Ye Gates
11. No. 34 Recitative (Tenor): Unto Which Of The Angels Said He At Any Time
12. No. 35 Chorus: Let All The Angels Of God Worship Him
13. No. 36 Air (Alto): Thou Art Gone Up On High
14. No. 37 Chorus: The Lord Gave The Word
15. No. 38 Air (Soprano): How Beautiful Are The Feet
16. No. 39 Chorus: Their Sound Is Gone Out
17. No. 40 Air (Bass): Why Do The Nations So Furiously Rage Together?
18. No. 41 Chorus: Let Us Break Their Bonds Asunder
19. No. 42 Recitative (Tenor): He That Dwelleth In Heaven
20. No. 43 Air (Tenor): Thou Shalt Break Them
21. No. 44 Chorus: Hallelujah
22. No. 45 Air (Soprano): I Know That My Redeemer Liveth
23. No. 46 Chorus: Since By Man Came Death
24. No. 47 Recitative (Bass): Behold, I Tell You A Mystery
25. No. 48 Air (Bass): The Trumpet Shall Sound
26. No. 49 Recitative (Alto): Then Shall Be Brought To Pass
27. No. 50 Duet (Alto And Tenor): O Death, Where Is Thy Sting?
28. No. 51 Chorus: But Thanks Be To God
29. No. 52 Air (Soprano): If God Be For Us
30. No. 53 Chorus: Worthy Is The Lamb That Was Slain
Il n'y a pour l'instant aucun commentaire client.
|5 étoiles (0%)|
|4 étoiles (0%)|
|3 étoiles (0%)|
|2 étoiles (0%)|
|1 étoile (0%)|
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
Amazon.com: 32 commentaires
6 Stars!!! My favorite Messiah recording
5 janvier 2016 - Publié sur Amazon.com
4 personnes ont trouvé cela utile.
I fell in love with this recording when I was in college (decades ago), and literally played the album to death. I was very sad when I finally had to discard my LPs and was left with only a very poor cassette tape of it. I used to have regular conversations in my head with imaginary record executives, begging them to re-release this album on CD. Apparently, someone managed to have that conversation in real life, and I owe them a debt of gratitiude. I prefer this version to any other Messiah I know, and I look forward to hearing its many magic moments again, without the snaps and crackles of my cassette. Many of the other reviewers praise the female voices, but I feel that the tenor is the best of the soloists. When he begins "Comfort Ye" as if the notes are flowing out of him directly from Handel himself, it is one of those rare, magic moments of recorded music. I wish I could give this 6 stars b/c that's how much I love this recording, and I will treasure it for many decades to come!
Just lean back and enjoy the sound of musical genius
22 juin 2016 - Publié sur Amazon.com
4 personnes ont trouvé cela utile.
I loved this recording so much as child, I memorized it! Not only did it affect me emotionally but it brought insights into choral technique, performance standards, diction, inner pulsation (Shaw terminology), and pure love of good music performed well. The brightness, clarity, and emotion of this performance captivated me as child and maintains it's hold on me 50yrs later. Perhaps not the most stylistically correct interpretation of the Messiah but it is one of the best and most exciting. It's amazing how well it holds up...how I miss Mr. Shaw!
JOSEPH LEROY TROXEL
Best production of the Messiah ever heard.
4 juin 2015 - Publié sur Amazon.com
2 personnes ont trouvé cela utile.
Have the records of the original recording by the Robert Shaw Chorale. Studied under his direction when a teenager at MeadowBrook School of Music in Rocherster Michigan in 65 (summer). Fantastic director, so so knowledgeable. My records have worn out played them so much so glad this came out, not quite the quality as the original records, but the best production I have ever heard. A lot of the choruses are so light, almost like sound bouncing off the walls especially His Yoke is Easy and His Burthen is Light. Also love the contralto soloist, she was a voice instructor at the Meadowbrook School as well as soloist for the Adult Choir.
Likes regular stuff
One of the most moving experiences
7 octobre 2006 - Publié sur Amazon.com
20 personnes ont trouvé cela utile.
I remember listening to this recording as a child, from my father's collection in the 1960s. The LP set has been long lost, and I've spent 40 or so years looking for a satisfactory recording of the Messiah, to no avail. The only thing I remembered about this one was Shaw, and to my surprise I discovered it recently while searching on Amazon. This recording is a revelation and a beauty to behold. There is a purity and cleanliness, combined with fervor and urgency, that makes it a rare experience. The spare instrumentation is unforgiving, and intonation among the strings is sometimes wobbly, but this is a relief after the digitalized (fake) perfection of more modern recordings. The heaviness and miscasting of famous opera singers in the solo parts of other recordings of the Messiah have been unfortunate. In the Shaw recording, the orchestra and chorus are "right-sized" to the music and text. Most of all, the soloists live up to the music and the text. The contralto Florence Kopleff is especially moving, with minimal mannerisms and perfect diction; her performance here must be among the best in the classical repertoire, which makes it strange that she has left so few recordings. Listen to her "He was despised...." Soprano Judith Raskin's singing has an urgency and a wonder about it. Thomas Paul (bass) is equally moving in the substantial solos, as is Richard Lewis (tenor). With this recording of the Messiah, I feel like I've returned home.
7 mai 2018 - Publié sur Amazon.com
This is the best version of Messiah... like a "gold standard" and is truly remarkable to hear. Compare to other recordings and you will immediately know which is superior