Handbook of SCADA/Control Systems Security (Anglais) Relié – 21 mars 2013
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
- Choisissez parmi 17 000 points de collecte en France
- Les membres du programme Amazon Premium bénéficient de livraison gratuites illimitées
- Trouvez votre point de collecte et ajoutez-le à votre carnet d’adresses
- Sélectionnez cette adresse lors de votre commande
Il y a une édition plus récente de cet article:
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Descriptions du produit
Présentation de l'éditeur
The availability and security of many services we rely upon—including water treatment, electricity, healthcare, transportation, and financial transactions—are routinely put at risk by cyber threats. The Handbook of SCADA/Control Systems Security is a fundamental outline of security concepts, methodologies, and relevant information pertaining to the supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems and technology that quietly operate in the background of critical utility and industrial facilities worldwide.
Divided into five sections, the book examines topics comprising functions within and throughout industrial control systems (ICS) environments. Topics include:
- Emerging trends and threat factors that plague the ICS security community
- Risk methodologies and principles that can be applied to safeguard and secure an automated operation
- Methods for determining events leading to a cyber incident, and methods for restoring and mitigating issues—including the importance of critical communications
- The necessity and reasoning behind implementing a governance or compliance program
- A strategic roadmap for the development of a secured SCADA/control systems environment, with examples
- Relevant issues concerning the maintenance, patching, and physical localities of ICS equipment
- How to conduct training exercises for SCADA/control systems
The final chapters outline the data relied upon for accurate processing, discusses emerging issues with data overload, and provides insight into the possible future direction of ISC security.
The book supplies crucial information for securing industrial automation/process control systems as part of a critical infrastructure protection program. The content has global applications for securing essential governmental and economic systems that have evolved into present-day security nightmares. The authors present a "best practices" approach to securing business management environments at the strategic, tactical, and operational levels.
Biographie de l'auteur
Robert Radvanovsky is an active professional in the United States with knowledge in security, risk management, business continuity, disaster recovery planning, and remediation. He has significantly contributed to establishing several certification programs, specifically on the topics of "critical infrastructure protection" and "critical infrastructure assurance." He has published a number of articles and white papers regarding this topic. Significantly involved in establishing security training and awareness programs through his company, his extracurricular activities also include working several professional accreditation and educational institutions, specifically on the topics of homeland security, critical infrastructure protection and assurance, and cyber security.Jacob Brodsky has worked on every aspect of SCADA and control systems for Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission (WSSC)—from the assembly language firmware of the RTU, to the communications protocols, the telecommunications networks, the data networks, systems programming, protocol drivers, HMI design, and PLC programming. In 2012, he was elected chairman of the DNP User group. Jake has contributed to the NIST SP 800-82 effort and to the ISA-99 effort. He is a registered professional engineer of control systems in the state of Maryland.
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Commentaires en ligne
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com (beta)
As such parts of it are original and good reading, other parts of the book are copy paste from the standard (which is free of charge on the Internet)