Présentation de l'éditeur
What is the secret to getting over a breakup in the fastest way possible?
The secret is that the pain of a "broken heart" is caused by emotional wounds. When you heal these wounds, the pain of the heartbreak will also be gone!
The self-therapy exercises in this book are based on this little known psychological fact.
Time does NOT heal all wounds:
Every person has psychological wounds and trauma from early childhood. The reason for this is simple that emotional wounding does not heal with time or "on its own". We only suppress the emotional wounds, so that they come up again and again as emotional pain that is usually accompanied by emotional charges such as intense anger or sadness.
After a breakup A LOT of emotional charges and suppressed wounds come back to the surface.
Psychotherapy can help, but it is usually quite costly. However, you do not need any therapist to heal your own emotional wounding, You just need to know how to do it.
With the self-therapy exercises described in this book you can also heal your broken heart independently and in the fastest way possible.
What you will find in this book:
- How to heal emotional wounding, the biggest cause of pain and suffering after a breakup
- How to stop missing your ex-partner
- How you can use a natural inner healing mechanism to get over the breakup
- What you can do against negative emotions such as deep sadness, anger or fear
- How to find more self-love
- The three things that make you suffer after a breakup and what to do about them
- Self-therapy exercises to get over a breakup as quickly as possible