Présentation de l'éditeur
Growing herbs, both indoors and outdoors, can be very rewarding when done properly and this is what I show you in my new book. Not only can herbs be used to make your meals taste great but also many of today’s ailments can be helped and healed by using herbs!
In “Herb Gardening - Grow Herbs For Healing And Cooking” you will discover:
-Why Grow Herbs At Home - knowing the reasons for growing your own herbs will allow you to get it right the first time!
- Growing Herbs Indoors - if you follow this chapter then having your herbs grow well indoors is a piece of cake!
- Growing Herbs Outdoors - some people prefer to grow herbs outside, this chapter shows you how to do it properly!
- Container Gardening With Herbs - a great new way of making sure you maximize the space in your herb garden!
- Growing Herbs in Greenhouses - discover the best ways to use your greenhouse space for herbs!
- Caring And Maintaining Your Herb Garden - find out how to make sure your herbs are healthy and thriving!
- The Different Types Of Herbs - knowing the types of herbs you can grow in your own space will help you to get the best results!
- Healing Herbs - discover the unbelievable healing properties of herbs that you can grow and use whenever you choose!
- Harvesting And Storing Herbs - find out how to harvest and store your herbs and make sure you can use them all year round!
and much, much more...
Growing your own herbs is very simple to do and great fun for all the family! It gives great results in small spaces and can provide many tasty and healing crops all throughout the year.
Your herb garden can be an eye catching display and can be grown almost anywhere to give great results.
Your health will benefit and your food will be tasting great in no time at all!
Get started with "Herb Gardening - Grow Herbs For Healing And Cooking" by simply clicking the "Buy Button" above today.
Tags: healing herbs, medicinal herbs, herb gardening, cooking herbs, herb garden, indoor herb garden, harvesting herbs, herb storage, storing herbs