Présentation de l'éditeur
Creating professional sounding music at home has never been more possible. With the power of today's computers and software, you can play, record and produce music "in the box" with only a few key purchases.
However, with the vast selection of music production hardware and software available on the market, it's difficult to know what gear and software is right for you and your music production needs.
Home Music Production: Getting Started, provides you with clear and detailed information and suggestions to help you get your home recording studio setup and running without wasting money on items you won't need.
What's in this book?
- 120 pages of detailed information and images.
- Answers to questions frequently asked by other musicians, DJ's and music producers who are just starting out with their home studio.
- Home studio setup examples and illustrations.
- The best computer to purchase for music production (laptop, desktop, Mac, PC).
- Music production hardware (MIDI controllers, speakers, desks, etc).
- Music production software (DAW, VST, AU, RTAS, etc.).
- Using an iPad for Music Production (music apps, DAW controller apps).
- How to acoustically treat your room to listen to, record, mix and master your music.
- REAL home studio setup examples for musicians, music producers, and DJ's.
Home Music Production Community