- Rentrée scolaire et universitaire : Livres, agendas, fournitures, sacs à dos, ordinateurs, ameublement …Profitez-en !
- BOUTIQUE VÊTEMENTS : découvrez toutes nos nouveautés pour femme, homme et enfant.
- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Détails sur le produit
Voulez-vous nous parler de prix plus bas?
Description du produit
La Tour Bag est la housse ideale pour transporter son materiel en toute securite grace a l epaisseur des protections.Longueur de la housse : 165cmLongueur max de la board 165cmLargeur : 30cmEpaisseur : 15cmCouleur BridgeportSpecificites :Protection entierement rembourree de la boardAcces exterieur rapide par zip aux compartiments des bootsZip double sur toute la longueurPoignee de transport
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
I bought the 157 cm bag because I have a 155 board. However, my 159 does fit. So, you can fit slightly larger boards in these bags than their size states. I normally pack the 159 without bindings underneath my new 155 for added protection. I leave the bindings on my 155. My size 9.5 US boots fit easily in one of the end pockets. I easily fit some clothes, extra gloves, etc. in the other end pocket. I fit my helmet with other stuff in it inside the bag with the boards. I'm also able to fit a couple jackets, board pants, and 2 pairs of shoes in the main compartment as well. I've even go so far as to put my toiletries in this bag (instead of shoes) to be able to get my other small suitcase as a carry-on to save the 2nd checked bag fee. All that, and the bag is still less than the 50 lbs/23 kg limit that the airlines have for checked baggage. Even though it is over-sized, the airlines do not charge me extra for it.
Yeah, it doesn't have wheels and carrying it with the strap can be awkward, but for the price, it's worth it.
I also noticed that this was a very popular bag at the oversized luggage areas. Looks like a bunch of people use it.
BTW, if you find someone's review helpful, please click Yes. :)
BUT, bag is nice, for the money it is great... I will write another review when I get back from Colorado.
Some quick notes on the 157 Dakine Tour:
- Really impressed with the space inside, it stores my 156 board with bindings on (could do another board without bindings), size 11 boots, helmet, small first aid kid and gloves. And I still have quite some space. I could actually load up clothes and whatever else I need (although it wouldn't stay clean)
- Inside of the bag is insulated with a silver lining and padded, good protection
- Carrying strap has a padded portion and is well weighted, good distribution of the weight and a hand strap to balance. It's very comfortable to carry.
- The name tag is helpful but of course doesn't look "awesome", but it is fine.
Definitely recommend, ask me any questions!