Présentation de l'éditeur
If you're looking to boost your online presence, reach out to more potential customers and ultimately generate more profit you need to get on it asap!
It doesn't matter if you're 'business to business' or 'business to customer', Facebook and Google+ are a must have tool in your social media arsenal.
Sure signing up to a social media network is easy, simple and quick…but as a business you can't just leave it at that. A sub par social media page will only do more harm than good for your business.
Imagine a potential customer lands on your Facebook or Google+ page and sees no effort made, or you haven't responded to an other user's comments or messages in days (or months)…they would leave the page and forget about your brand without a second thought. Right?
This is not good for your brand's image.
Did you know that Social Media is the only form of marketing that facilitates word of mouth marketing?
Reality is, people are comfortable using social media, and research shows that consumers use social media platforms, Such as Facebook to find more information about a business such as reviews, looking up your services and in most cases to interact and ask questions.
So you need to do it right.
The "How To Use Facebook And Google+ For Business" will teach you:
- The major advantages of using Facebook and Google+ for business
- How to get started
- Tips and techniques for using both platforms for your brand
- Posting strategy
- How to grow your page organically and through paid
- How to get more clients and customers
- How to use and build custom tabs for your Facebook page
- How to grow your business in under a month using Facebook advertising
- How Facebook and Google+ will impact your SEO
- How to expand your brand
- Creative ways to use Facebook and Google+
- How to increase your Likes/following
- Mistakes to avoid
- Which brands are doing a great job
- And much more...
Ultimately your customers are on Social Media and they are active. If you want to generate organic web traffic, build your digital presence as a business and attract new customers, you'd be crazy not to be on there. Seriously.
The "How To Use Facebook and Google+ For Business" guide will show you the right way of using these platforms to maximize your business potential and be seen as an industry leader!
You deserve the best and you've found it! This guide is quick, practical, to the point and is written by a Social Media Director who does this on a daily basis for his clients.