Présentation de l'éditeur
The daily practice of meditation is scientifically proven to help you to be happier, experience less depression, be healthier and be better balanced in all areas of your life!
Once you begin to meditate you will notice the beneficial effects in your work, at home and in your relationships. You will feel more relaxed and happy with your life and your days will become full of fun again!
Meditating regularly can help you to focus your energies and can get you away from the stresses that we all experience on a daily basis.
When you read “How to Meditate - A Beginner's Guide” you will discover:
- What Is Meditation? - understanding exactly what meditation is - will be the basis of your success with this life improving skill! - What Can Meditation Do for You? - the benefits of meditation will spread far and wide by improving all areas of your life! - The Basics of Meditation - find out exactly how to get started with this ancient system in the simplest of ways! - The Need to Take a Break - this is crucial in modern life, I show you how to get rapid results! - Breathing and Meditation - the art of correct breathing can transform your life in just minutes when you follow these simple steps! - Deep Breathing Techniques - follow on from the previous chapter with techniques that will get you even greater results!
- Walking Meditation - a very popular form of meditation and it is ideal for people who struggle to sit still. Active meditation like this is a wonderful way to enjoy the meditation benefits while getting some exercise as well.
- Candle Meditation - many people find it much easier to meditate when they are concentrating on a physical object rather than on a mantra. Concentrating on the candle flame is particularly pleasant type of meditation.
- Mantra Meditation - a great way to meditate using a word or phrase repeated over and over again.
- Visualization Meditation - more advanced meditation technique, which involves creating some place or event in your mind, until you calm your mind. This technique is also used by people across the world to effect change in their lives.
- Meditation and Healing - one of the amazing benefits of meditation is healing power, you will discover exactly how to harness this for your own health! - Meditation and Happiness - find out how you can feel happier today, simply and easily! - Making the Time to Meditate Daily - once you discover the effects of meditation you will want to practice it daily, use my simple tips to make sure you have the time every day!
“How to Meditate - A Beginner's Guide” will show you how to master the elusive art of meditation, in an easy to understand way.
This book will show you how you can start feeling better almost immediately with these simple to use techniques. Meditation will benefit you in almost all areas of your life and I will show you the very best ways to begin and improve your meditation.
Simply scroll up and click the button to start today!