Présentation de l'éditeur
If you're looking to boost your online presence, reach out to more potential customers and ultimately generate profit, you need to get on Social Media asap!
It doesn't matter if you're B2B or B2C, Social Media Marketing is a must have tool in your business communications.
Sure signing up to a social media network is easy, simple and quick…but as a business you can't just leave it at that. A sub par social media page will only do more harm than good for your business.
Imagine a potential customer lands on one of your Social Media pages and sees no effort made, or you haven't respond to another user's tweets, messages, comments, etc in days (or months)…they would leave the page without a second thought. Right? This is not good for your brand's image.
Did you know: Social Media is the only form of marketing that facilitates word of mouth?
Reality is, people are comfortable using social media, and research shows that consumers use social media sites, such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, etc to find more information about a business, such as reviews, looking up your services and in most cases to interact and ask questions.
So you need to do it right.
In this day an age, your Social Media pages act as your first line of defense, you need to give your customers a reason or an incentive to click on your webpage. Or they can simply engage with one of your other competitors who have a solid social presence…
But you're in luck your competitors are probably doing it incorrectly, and if they are doing it correctly you can guarantee that they are reaping the benefits.
This book will show you in-depth on how to use all the mainstream platforms including:
This book will teach you:
- The major advantages of using Social Media for business
- How to get more clients and customers using Social Media
- How to get started on Social Media
- Tips and techniques for using Social Media as a brand
- Posting strategies
- How to grow your social media platforms organically and through paid means
- How to grow your business in under a month using Facebook advertising
- How to set up your Social Media sites to boost your SEO
- How to use Social Media to expand your brand and reach out to more people
- Creative ways to use Social Media
- How to increase your Likes/following
- Mistakes to avoid
- Which brands are doing a great job
Ultimately your customers are on Social Media and they are active. If you want to generate organic web traffic, build your digital presence as a business and attract new customers, you'd be crazy not to be using it.
This guide will show you the right way to use Social Media to maximize your business potential and be seen as an industry leader!
You deserve the best and you've found it! This guide is quick, practical, to the point and is written by a Social Media Director who does this on a daily basis for his clients.
I hope you enjoy this book as much as I have enjoyed writing it for you.