Présentation de l'éditeur
In "How To Stick To A Diet", you'll discover what the most recent psychological research has uncovered can be done to unlock the motivation you need to reach your health, fitness and weight loss goals - regardless of willpower.
You're about to discover...
• Why losing weight through dieting can backfire causing a person to end up more overweight down the road, and what is essential if you want to keep fat off FOREVER.
• The truth about why "diets don't work" is both true AND false! (The truth may surprise you!)
• How 4 core emotional wants (that dictate your behavior) can make it impossible to stick to a diet and overcome emotional eating unless you start to use them the right way.
• How changing one word you say can flip a switch in your brain to generate willpower on demand.
• 3 “mind hacks” that instantly changing your feelings towards any foods! With these tricks in your tool belt, you'll know exactly how to stop food cravings and that used to tempt you before.
• Why it's almost impossible for you to fail when you take the one simple approach most people don't even try!
• Why diet tips for enhancing weight loss motivation without first explaining this *one* thing are almost useless.
• How you can still eat all of your favorite treats without them screwing up your diet, weight loss efforts, or health and still stay slim.
• Hands down the best, quickest, and safest way to lose weight while preventing metabolic shutdown ever invented!
• How to instantly shut down the body's stress response so you'll never have to worry about being too stressed out which can kill dieting motivation.
• The real reason you crave sugar and snacks, and how a couple inexpensive items from your local grocery store will stop sweet and salty junk food cravings dead in their tracks. (Never give into binge eating again when you know this!)
• Why following typical advice on “goal setting” may actually make it nearly impossible to sustain your results, and what recent research has shown you must do when setting goals for long-term success.
• What research has shown can actually alter your genetics, and what you must do to make sure your genes aren't keeping you unhealthy and out of shape.
• Why people feel so stressed out about dieting, and how you can free yourself of feeling overwhelmed when approaching diet.
• A little known tip to get organic quality food at wholesale prices so you can eat the healthiest foods without breaking your budget.
• How you can make days worth of healthy food in only 5 minutes of prep time. When you know this strategy, “not having time” will never stop your diet success.
• Where to find the best deals on supplements, protein shakes, and health foods online so you can avoid wasting hundreds to thousands of dollars.
• And much more!
Dieting can mean giving up your favorite foods, spending hours in the kitchen preparing meals, not enjoying meals with friends, struggling to stop food cravings, and paying a fortune on costly health foods. Factor in the stress of trying to change your dietary habits, and it's no wonder having to muster up the motivation to stay on a diet can feel downright impossible.
But you don't have to struggle after you discover these little known tricks to tap into your psychology that allow you to have unstoppable motivation. Not only will you stick to a healthy diet for good, but you'll also get to every moment of it!