Présentation de l'éditeur
You feel good when you're not wearing anything.
It's not a sexual thing. It's a physical thing: you're more comfortable without clothes on. And maybe it's an emotional or spiritual thing too: you feel better, more at peace when you're not wearing anything.
If this is where you are, and you're wondering what to do about that, then this book is for you. It's a guide to getting into nudism for anyone who is curious about how to go about it.
The whole nudist experience is demystified here. You'll learn about all aspects of the nudist lifestyle, including:
- How and why others practice nudism
- Finding opportunities to be nude
- Tips for attending nudist resorts and beaches
- Finding nudist groups in your area
- Making nudism a part of your otherwise clothed life