Présentation de l'éditeur
The "I-Hate-Selling" Book is a Best Practices of selling based on over 1,000 interviews conducted over 20 years with top business producers across all of the professions.
If you're like most consultants and professional service providers, you probably can't stand selling. But without a consistent marketing effort, your business is doomed to stay small - if it survives at all. Fortunately, you probably already possess many of the skills you need to dramatically increase your business. All you need to do is shift them into a new domain: selling. This book teaches you how to use the skills of interviewing, qualifying, presenting and closing more effectively than any other devoted to selling services.
The "I-Hate-Selling" Book supplies a painless, step-by-step, systematic selling approach that has already been proven by top producers. It's the first book to totally reinvent the sales process for consultants, accountants, attorneys, engineers, architects, bankers and other service providers.
Why is this necessary? Because old-fashioned sales techniques designed for salespeople who sell tangible things to customers do not work well for professionals selling intangible services to clients.
Based on interviews with over 1,000 top producers, The "I-Hate-Selling" Book will help you close over 90% of your sales opportunities. And you won't have to waste time with non-buyers or transform yourself into something you're not.
Using doctors as a role model, even the most shy, introverted, technical and inexperienced person can use this "examination" approach to gain complete control of any selling situation. This time-saving, non-threatening method will help you to:
• Systematically outsell your competition
• Add a significant amount of quality new business in a short period of time
• Find out what the client really wants by listening, applying customized questioning strategies, and evaluating their answers most effectively
• Avoid fatal sales mistakes professionals make without even realizing it
• Discover and influence the decision-making process in your favor
• Eliminate your competition
• Sell for higher fees
• Speed up the sales process
• Stay motivated throughout the sales process
• How to most effectively sell on the phone
• Create custom-designed presentations and proposals that the client will want to buy
•Maintain contact and control of the sales process, even over an extended period of time
•Get beyond gatekeepers to real decision makers
•Become much more confident in, and comfortable with, your ability to sell
Don’t let your lack of knowledge, or fear of, the selling process cause you to lose quality business. Use your existing technical skills to help close more sales, faster.