Infographics: The Power of Visual Storytelling (Anglais) Broché – 5 octobre 2012
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
- Choisissez parmi 17 000 points de collecte en France
- Les membres du programme Amazon Premium bénéficient de livraison gratuites illimitées
- Trouvez votre point de collecte et ajoutez-le à votre carnet d’adresses
- Sélectionnez cette adresse lors de votre commande
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Descriptions du produit
Présentation de l'éditeur
Transform your marketing efforts through the power of visual content
In today′s fast–paced environment, you must communicate your message in a concise and engaging way that sets it apart from the noise. Visual content such as infographics and data visualization can accomplish this. With DIY functionality, Infographics: The Power of Visual Storytelling will teach you how to find stories in your data, and how to visually communicate and share them with your audience for maximum impact.
Infographics will show you the vast potential to using the communication medium as a marketing tool by creating informative and shareable infographic content.
- Learn how to explain an object, idea, or process using strong illustration that captures interest and provides instant clarity
- Discover how to unlock interesting stories (in previously buried or boring data) and turn them into visual communications that will help build brands and increase sales
Use the power of visual content to communicate with and engage your audience, capture attention, and expand your market.
Quatrième de couverture
The explosion of data created and content shared in the Information Age has fundamentally changed the way we communicate today. Infographics and data visualization can convey your message in a concise and engaging way that sets it apart from the noise. Infographics: The Power of Visual Storytelling shows you how to use visual communication to attract, inform, and even entertain your audience.
These tools can help us understand complex concepts easily and provide insights that lay hidden in raw data. Infographics provides easy–to–follow and actionable tips and strategies to create compelling and shareable visual content, including:
- The various forms that information design and data visualization take, including static, interactive, and motion graphics, and best practices for the use of each.
- Social media strategies for distributing and promoting your content to make sure people see it and more important, share it.
- The dos and don′ts of information design, enabling you to guide the process of creating them to be interesting, accurate, and effective.
- Coverage of emerging trends, technologies, and the myriad applications of infographics in the not–so–distant future.
- With Infographics, you′ll be able to transform previously buried or boring data into captivating visuals that can build your brand visibility, garner an engaged following, and grow your sales.
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Quels sont les autres articles que les clients achètent après avoir regardé cet article?
Commentaires en ligne
Meilleurs commentaires des clients
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com (beta)
Early in the book, the authors grant themselves a license to over-decorate by referencing some research from the University of Saskatchewan, proving that overly-decorative graphs are more compelling than ugly black and white graphs (duh!). But they abuse that privilege, pounding "info" into the dust while investing in chaotic, funky designs.
So, scratch the "info". But this might be a worthwhile book if the authors would at least share some of their "graphics" tricks. They are indeed gifted designers with a funky sense for the web 2.0 world. Alas, they share little about design, layout, color choices.
As for "storytelling", this is just a buzzword they slapped onto the title. Their text-heavy overly-designed infographics have a topic and pictures. But how is that a "story"? The authors never plumb this area.
In the end, this book delivers nothing that the title promises. I returned my copy.