- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Offres de remboursement, prix chocs, packs promo, venez vite profiter de nos promotions Informatique du moment !
- Publiez votre livre : sur Kindle Direct Publishing En format papier ou ebook c'est simple et rapide et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs en quelques clics ici !
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
- Nouveau : découvrez les applis et les jeux que vous préférez pour votre mobile et tablette Android sur l’App-Shop Amazon et téléchargez chaque jour une application offerte.
- Gratuit : téléchargez l'application Amazon pour iPhone, iPad, Android ou Windows Phone ou découvrez la nouvelle application Amazon pour Tablette Android !
Instead - 6 softcup - Coupe menstruelle - 12h d'efficacité
Nous ne savons pas quand cet article sera de nouveau approvisionné ni s'il le sera.
|Nos prix incluent l'éco-participation sur tous les produits concernés. Vous voulez recycler votre appareil électrique ou électronique gratuitement ? En savoir plus ici.
Les clients ayant consulté cet article ont également regardé
Quels sont les autres articles que les clients achètent après avoir regardé cet article?
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Description du produit
Softcup = Freedom!The INSTEAD Softcup is a unique, proven advancement in period protection. With the Softcup, Women can now live life during that time of the month without the restrictions and inconvenience of pads and tampons!No Strings Attached!The Softcup can be worn longer, more comfortably and during more activities than tampons. On a light day, most women find they can wear one Softcup the entire day without changing or risk of leakage. Athletes rave about how the SoftcupTM carries them through a long marathon or triathlon. Travelers don't leave home without it!
Meilleurs commentaires des clients
Un problème s'est produit lors du filtrage des commentaires. Veuillez réessayer ultérieurement.
Un simple protège slip au cas ou, et je suis tranquille pour 4h par rapport à avant 2h avec un tampon bourré de chlore...
Et la soft cup non jetable ne m'allait pas : fuite au bout de 2h....
Bref je recommande ce produit.
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
I must say that I've been very pleased with the soft cups for several reasons:
1) I find them much easier and quicker to change than the cup. It takes me less time now that I don't have to deal with the "pop out and key turn" situation of the diva. You just slide in, tuck behind your pelvic bone and go.
2) Disposable means you don't have to wash. No chance for contamination, reduced public bathroom drama, no extra washing, no boiling, etc. I feel a little eco-guilty, but not that guilty. Although they do have the once a month reusable, I just rinse my regulars if it's a particularly light day. Otherwise, in the trash they happily go!
3) They're cheaper. With Amazon subscribe and save, I can get a year's worth (which is how often I replaced my diva) for half the price.
4) Sex. Yes, I tested the theory on a light day. He didn't notice a thing and no mess. I never would have done it before now. That was a "no zone". I wouldn't try it heavy, but nice to have options. Not even physically possible with the diva. [UPDATE: He did feel it and apparently it caused some soreness and pain, he just didn't mention it :-(. So either don't or be careful when using during sex.]
Not really cons, more like facts: You do have to reach in a little far to grab it. First time took some practice. I'm not as skilled as the "bear down" chicas here. Very impressed with the reviewer who said she can bear down and empty hands-free. Maybe when I grow up...
I do wear a liner just in case, but it's usually nothing on it by the end of the day. I've only noticed rarely a spot or two of residual from changing.
Yes your fingers might get a little icky, but no more so than with a diva and I got over that ages ago. That's what soap and water are good at. If for some odd reason I'm changing in a public restroom, I go in with a wet paper towel for clean up just in case.
The only thing that you lose compared to the diva is making sure you don't run out. With the diva you're always ready for unexpected visits, so I'll miss that. But subscribe and save should take care of that scenario.
But that's it. I love them. So far, I haven't had any unpleasantness and they're great.
If you've never used anything like this, it is really messy when its time to remove it. Menstrual, or just normal discharge, is just really messy and a lot more disgusting than changing a pad or tampon. However, you only have to do it once every 12 hours! So just do it at home, or better yet remove it in the shower whenever possible!
Full disclosure, I threw out the first few I used, because it was so disgusting. But, then I realized that as long as I remove it at home, I can wash it out. I keep 2 ready for use. When I remove a used one I put in in a cup I have reserved for this purpose. Then I replace it with a clean one. Then I wash the dirty one in a cup of warm water and a little soap. Let it dry, and then that's my clean one for next time.
I know this may be too much personal information but it is information that I would like to have if shopping for this type of item.
I can't speak to the "wear during sex" perk, because my partner wasn't up for the experiment. I would have been pretty nervous to try it for that, lest it fall out of place and leak.