- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Fan de sport ? Visitez notre boutique vêtements de sport et retrouvez des milliers de vêtements de randonnée, running, cyclisme... ainsi que les marques sportswear Roxy, Rip Curl, Puma, Quiksilver et beaucoup d'autres...
International Golf Group Sun Mountain 2017 Speed Golf Cart GT
|Prix :||EUR 187,15 LIVRAISON GRATUITE en France métropolitaine. Détails|
|Tous les prix incluent la TVA.|
- Nouvelle console bac avec un support de téléphone portable, rembourré bac d’objets de valeur et détenteur de carte de Score
- Amélioré Supérieur Sac Support que Compatible avec Support Sac Jambe Mechanisms
- Le verrou E-Z que système simplifie pliage et dépliage de la charrue et réglage de la hauteur de la poignée
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Les clients ayant consulté cet article ont également regardé
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Description du produit
Le Sun Mountain Speed Cart GT a été l'une des conceptions les plus populaires depuis son origine launced en 1999. Le chariot comprend une liste de indispensables sur le terrain de golf, y compris frein de stationnement, précieux plateaux/poches, facile à plier vers le bas la technologie, cette liste est longue. Pesant seulement 7.8 kgs et se replie pour largeur 94 cm, hauteur 41 cm, profondeur 33 cm pour un transport facile coffre de voiture
Il n'y a pour l'instant aucun commentaire client
|5 étoiles (0%)|
|4 étoiles (0%)|
|3 étoiles (0%)|
|2 étoiles (0%)|
|1 étoile (0%)|
Évaluer ce produit
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
I'm only 29, but due to having an extra vertibrae in my back, and athletic injuries in my teens, carrying my golf bag on my back for 18 holes for 2-3x a week was debilitating especially since I started off with a higher handicap and averaged significantly more walking than the average golfer :). When $30 a round for a cart was starting to draw some dissent from DW, I decided to look into a push cart. I wanted something that fit in the back of my extended cab with my golf clubs, and my sons car seat, so I didn't have to run the 25 min round trip just to get my stuff after work.
I was in between this and the clickgear and chose this cart due to a couple of factors.
1. It was ~20% cheaper at the time
2. Still folded up nice and compact
3. The top and bottom cradle were shaped a little differently, and the sun mountain fit my square back carry bag nicely, where the clickgear it would have had to sit crooked in the cradles.
4. Lifetime Warranty from Sun Mountain!
I loved everything about it the first time out with 2-3 minor exceptions.
1. I found I really preferred the clickgear "compartment" as the compartment on this model can only fit two golf balls, as they have to fit into little divots and if the golf balls are not in their spots; you risk breaking the lid. No worries, there's a netted area that I use to store all those balls I found looking for my own in the bushes!! :)
2. The scorecard holder. For most scorecards, it's fine, but my league uses a larger card, and it doesn't fit very well, and I have to remove the card to access my "compartment". That's ok, I started using 18 birdies to keep track of my progress, and after almost 100 rounds of golf this year, I used only 2 scorecards, as my phone battery was dead both times. So I don't care anymore about this.
3. The brake switch.. this is the biggest one and the most painful, but honestly, you learn to deal with it: it sits on the side of the unit and it's sensitive.. I've barely brushed it while walking down the course to having it lock on me.. ugh. You figure it out eventually, and now that I have improved drastically this year, I spend more time away from areas I need a brake, leaving me using it only in some of the more extreme holes or courses.
All in all, I would buy this again in a heartbeat. The money I saved using this instead of a powered cart paid for a new to me set of Calloway XR pros, an Epic driver and a nice set of wedges. I saw myself improve from 100 total score (ew) to averaging in the mid to low 80s, and breaking 80 on the hardest course in town (with a lot of luck).
The best part? My back could handle walking 36 holes every other day, and not once did I have to stop playing this year due to back soreness!!
It's worth it!
As mentioned in other reviews it very easily gets top heavy and falls over a lot especially if your on the slightest angle.....ie greens!
Secondly, the ratcheted easily slides up or down a few notches even when tightened.
I've received this a couple weeks ago and have walked 5 rounds. I would opt for a other unit.