Introduction to Java Programming, Brief Version (Anglais) Broché – 1 mars 2012
Il y a une édition plus récente de cet article:
Description du produit
Présentation de l'éditeur
NOTE: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyProgrammingLab does not come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyProgrammingLab search for ISBN-10: 0133050564/ISBN-13: 9780133050561. That package includes ISBN-10: 0132923734/ISBN-13: 0132923734/ and ISBN-10:013299156X /ISBN-13: 9780132991568.
MyProgrammingLab should only be purchased when required by an instructor.
Introduction to Java Programming, Brief, 9e, features comprehensive coverage ideal for a one-, two-, or three-semester CS1 course sequence.
Daniel Liang teaches concepts of problem-solving and object-oriented programming using a fundamentals-first approach. Beginning programmers learn critical problem-solving techniques then move on to grasp the key concepts of object-oriented, GUI programming, advanced GUI and Web programming using Java.
Biographie de l'auteur
Dr. Liang earned his Ph.D. in Computer Science from the University of Okalahoma in 1991, and an MS and BS in Computer Science from Fudan University in Shanghai, China, in 1986 and 1983. Prior to joining Armstrong, he was an associate professor in computer science at Purdue University in Fort Wayne, where he twice received the Excellence in Research award.
Dr. Liang was trained in theoretical computer science. He was active in graph algorithms from 1990 to 1995 and published more than ten papers in several established journals such as SIAM Journal on Computing, Discrete Applied Mathematics, Acta Informatics, and Information Processing Letters. Since 1996, he has devoted to writing texts and published more than thirty books with Prentice Hall. His popular computer science texts are widely adopted in the world.
Dr. Liang was elected a Java Champion in 2005 by Sun Microsystems. He has given lectures on Java internationally.
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Si vous vendez ce produit, souhaitez-vous suggérer des mises à jour par l'intermédiaire du support vendeur ?
|5 étoiles (0%)|
|4 étoiles (0%)|
|3 étoiles (0%)|
|2 étoiles (0%)|
|1 étoile (0%)|
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
- Well planned topic progression. This makes it easy to supplement the book topics with Oracle documents or other online resources to fully master the topic.
- Clear and comprehensive writing style.
- There are sometimes not enough programming exercises that have answers. You only get even numbered answers unless you are a university instructor.
- The programming exercise answers are not commented enough to fully explain the answer code.
- Some of the topics are explained at a high level and may not give enough "real world" situation as to why you need to know that particular topic. This is rare in this book, but happens occasionally. In those cases, I found the Oracle documentation very good at supplementing.