- Fan de sport ? Visitez notre boutique vêtements de sport et retrouvez des milliers de vêtements de randonnée, running, cyclisme... ainsi que les marques sportswear Roxy, Rip Curl, Puma, Quiksilver et beaucoup d'autres...
JBL-Shaka-Env. Polespear de voyage en fibre de carbone
|Prix :||EUR 205,88 LIVRAISON GRATUITE en France métropolitaine.|
|Tous les prix incluent la TVA.|
- Proprietary Carbon Fiber Weave makes this polespear the stiffest on the market.
- Aircraft grade aluminum
- Three piece travel pole spear
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Description du produit
The Shaka is the ultimate weapon if a speargun is not your thing. We combined nano tech materials with our tried and true aircraft grade aluminum to deliver a hybrid pole spear like no other. Unidirectional carbon weave allows for maximum transfer of energy. There?s zero bend or flex so all your power goes to the tip, not the whip like other polespears that are constructed of flimsy, flexible, inferior carbon. The aluminum end piece adds additional mass to pummel fish and is durable enough to use in rocks without a worry. Precision machined, over-sized aluminum unions add additional rigidity and durability.
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
This is an amazing pole spear! The directions that came with it were the wrong set and the butt is never meant to be removed.
I have caught all kinds of fish and most recently a 46Lb Giant Trevally! I used the slip tip provided with the spear. The pole spear is tore up of course because of the coral environment the fish was caught in and JBL will be trading out the needed parts under warranty. I would have never expected a pole spear to hold onto a fish this big and strong!
I would highly recommend!
Out of the box I worried. The transport packaging is cheap. It is the type of plastic that will rip easily, very thin and the seems are melted together. The pole its self looks great. The carbon weave "pops" and gives it a great look. The directions that come with it are for three different pole spears. I have no idea which model number I have. The butt has seized and won't come unscrewed. I am worried if I turn it too hard the carbon will bust. Carbon is strong in the direction it is meant to be strong but extremely weak if the force is applied in the wrong direction. Any bikers out there have a twig penetrate your carbon mountain bike frame? That is what I am referring to. It also came with the JBL #890 14" Pole Spear Slip Tip 6mm which is great but have ordered the Spear Fishing JBL # 845 Paralyzer Tip for smaller fish.
I am scoring this a three for two reasons:
1) This is supposed to be used as a travel spear. The travel packaging it comes with will not hold up.
2) The butt is seized and am unable to adjust its length. Makes the spear useless in tight areas and for this reason considering returning it for fear if I break it trying to loosen it I will be unable.
Rechercher des articles similaires par rubrique