JBoss AS 7 Development (Anglais) Broché – 24 juin 2013
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
- Choisissez parmi 17 000 points de collecte en France
- Les membres du programme Amazon Prime bénéficient de livraison gratuites illimitées
- Trouvez votre point de collecte et ajoutez-le à votre carnet d’adresses
- Sélectionnez cette adresse lors de votre commande
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Description du produit
Présentation de l'éditeur
Learn from an expert and master JBoss Application Server through this brilliantly accessible book. It irons out the difficulties and covers creating, debugging, and securing Java EE applications. The only manual you need.
- A complete guide for JBoss developers covering everything from basic installation to creating, debugging, and securing Java EE applications on this popular, award-winning JBoss application server
- Master the most important areas of Java Enterprise programming including EJB 3.1, JPA, Contexts and Dependency Injection, web services, the security framework, and more
- Starts with the basics of JBoss AS 7 and moves on to cover important advanced topics with the help of easy-to-understand, practical examples
JBoss Application Server meets high standards of reliability, efficiency, and robustness, and is used to build powerful and secure Java EE applications. It supports the most important areas of Java Enterprise programming including EJB 3.1, Contexts and Dependency Injection, JAX-WS and JAX-RS web services, the security framework, and more. Getting started with JBoss application server development can be challenging; however, with the right approach and guidance, you can easily master it and this book promises that.
Written in an easy-to-read style, this book will take you from the basics of JBoss ASsuch as installing core components and pluginsto the skills that will make you a JBoss developer to be reckoned with, covering advanced topics such as developing applications with the JBoss messaging service, JBoss web services, clustered applications, and more.
You will learn the necessary steps to install a suitable environment for developing enterprise applications on JBoss AS. You will also learn how to design Enterprise applications using Eclipse, JBoss plugins, and Maven to build and deploy your applications. Readers will learn how to enable distributed communication using JMS. Storing and retrieving objects will be made easier using the Java Persistence API. The core section of the book will take you into the programming arena with tested, real-world examples. The example programs have been carefully crafted to be easy to understand and useful as starting points for your applications.
This practical guide will show you how to gain hands-on experience rapidly on Java EE development using JBoss AS with easy-to-understand and practical programming examples.
What you will learn from this book
- JBoss AS 7 essentials: the new file system structure, the new configuration, and what the difference is between standalone servers and domain servers, as well as introducing new management instruments
- Move from the EJB Paradigm to CDI Beans and create a web application using CDI Beans
- Set up the Arquillian environment and test your application from inside the container and outside
- Discover the JBoss messaging provider and add Queues and Topics to your example. Advanced JMS: Consume messages from an external JMS Provider
- Get started with JBoss web services providers and add SOAP-based web services to your example, as well as adding RESTful web services to your example
- Write CLI scripts to manage your applications and dive deep into the Management API
- Explore clustering the Web tier and clustering the service components on JBoss AS 7
- Create login modules for your applications and secure the web tier of your application, as well as securing the EJB tier of the application
Biographie de l'auteur
Francesco Marchioni is a Sun Certified Enterprise Architect employed for an Italian company based in Rome. He started learning Java in 1997 and since then has followed the path to the newest application program interfaces released by Sun. He joined the JBoss community in 2000, when the application server was running release 2.x.
He has spent many years as a software consultant, where he has envisioned many successful software migrations from vendor platforms to open source products such as JBoss AS, fulfilling the tight budget requirements of current times.
Over the past 5 years, he has been authoring technical articles for OReilly Media and is running an IT portal focused on JBoss products (http://www.mastertheboss.com).
He has authored the following titles:
- JBoss AS 5 Development, Packt Publishing (December 2009), which describes how to create and deploy Java Enterprise applications on JBoss AS (http://www.packtpub.com/jboss-as-5-development/book)
- AS 5 Performance Tuning, Packt Publishing (December 2010), which describes how to deliver fast and efficient applications on JBoss AS (http://www.packtpub.com/jboss-5-performance-tuning/book)
- JBoss AS 7 Configuration, Deployment, and Administration, Packt Publishing (December 2011), which covers all the aspects of the newest application server release (http://www.packtpub.com/jboss-as-7-configurationdeployment-administratio...)
He has also co-authored the book Infinispan Data Grid Platform, Packt Publishing (August 2012), with Manik Surtani, which covers all the aspects related to the configuration and development of applications using the Infinispan Data Grid Platform (http://www.packtpub.com/infinispan-data-grid-platform/book).
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Si vous vendez ce produit, souhaitez-vous suggérer des mises à jour par l'intermédiaire du support vendeur ?
|5 étoiles (0%)|
|4 étoiles (0%)|
|3 étoiles (0%)|
|2 étoiles (0%)|
|1 étoile (0%)|
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com