JMT PL2303HX USB transfert vers TTL RS232 Serial Port Adapter Cable Module PL2303 Console récupération mise à niveau
- Cliquez-ici pour vous assurer de la compatibilité de ce produit avec votre modèle
- Line sequence defined red +5 V, black GND, green RXD, white TXD
- Special note: (A) the connection just to sell a small plate, a tool. We use are not familiar with, they can not provide operational guidance. Many models on the market, and the abilities of each person and far, so we can not be maintained that you can succeed. Not because he did not succeed and give us neutral or negative feedback, then we blame than Dou!
- Some buyers are not careful burned chip or not operate or machine itself does not support the upgrade, say, our board Please buyers Bypass, thank you. Such a situation does not give return or refund the behavior of not receiving the assessment and Poor.
- (B) We sent out a tested, to remind buyers do not get directly after the operation, in order to avoid not think there is a problem. First do a simple test is simple: if you put the line plugged into the computer, the computer prompts "Found New Hardware ...." connected (GND) with a multimeter black pen, red pen to pick up (RX) and (TX) voltage can be measured, then the small plates must be good. Special instructions here (GND) to the voltage pins, power must be burned, so user wiring must be accurately measured the pins of the device, so as to avoid unnecessary losses!
- The home must-see: Friends have bought this board electronic basis. At least to recognize the RX TX GND VCC these things, do not know, please do not buy, you buy, it will not get. Again affirm the electronic-based do not buy! ! We sold every one module after the owner personally tested in good condition before the issue of security hand intact after the buyer received the goods do not blindly up into the circuit first understand clearly the wiring operation, module products, once sold rebate does not change, all buyers are aware of! ! !
|Nos prix incluent l'éco-participation sur tous les produits concernés. Vous voulez recycler votre appareil électrique ou électronique gratuitement ? En savoir plus ici.
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Quels sont les autres articles que les clients achètent après avoir regardé cet article?
Description du produit
Note that we do not provide the upgrade tutorial. USB to TTL upgrade board and teach you how wiring.
Some buyers are not careful burned module or not or does not support the upgrade of the machine itself, say, our module, buyers Bypass, thank you. This module does not give return or refund behavior.
Ground-to-ground (GND GND)
USB-to-serial board features:
A simple serial communication.
2 router or ADSL firmware upgrade.
3 GPS serial communication.
4 hard drive firmware upgrade.
5 easy to use, RX to the MCU TX; TX received the MCU RX connected to. Without the need to use MAX232 conversion.
6 HyperTerminal; popular serial debugging tools.
7 various satellite upgrade.
............... Universal USB to serial board
1, install the driver,
2, restart the computer,
3, the module plugged into the computer's USB port, the system will automatically install the driver
4, TXD and RXD connected (that is, with a the DuPont line a plug a plug TXD RXD) module spontaneous admission
5, open the [Serial debugger]
XP system installation process:
First, download the drivers, Click the icon to start the installation, click Next until the completion.
Installed correctly; Device Manager - Port - see the USB-to-Serial Comm Port (COM3 / COM port you connected the USB interface will display different)
Two small plates into the upgrade, the system will automatically load the driver for it. Note: DuPont line shorted TXD and RXD to function properly test module.
Modify the following, and press the corresponding prompts, you can test whether the module normal work.
Meilleurs commentaires des clients
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
Connect as follows:
Black (gnd) ---> Pin1 (gnd)
Green (tx) ---> Pin4 (rx)
White (rx) ---> Pin5 (tx)
Do not connect the red wire. Linux minicom 115200,8,N,1
Regardless, this cable works just fine with Windows 7, and I was able to implement a workaround on Windows 8 to get it to work. The workaround is to use the Prolific 1.5.0 drivers (no longer available on Prolific's website, and not supported on Windows 8). You also have to turn off the automatic update of windows drivers, which is not recommended. So, although this workaround works, it isn't optimal and is disappointing.
Giving 4 stars - product works fine and quality meets price. Wish I knew it wasn't compatible with Windows 8, but glad I have work around.
Since it doesn't have the DTR (only a transmit and receive -- Tx and Rx), it can't reset the Arduino circuit for you to put it in the bootloader. That's what the DTR signal is used for during FTDI programming of those devices. However, all you have to do is when you click 'upload' (if building from the Arduino IDE) or run the Makefile (if running from the command-line or other IDE as I do on Linux), is press the Reset button on your Arduino board manually when avrdude launches. Works like a charm.
Though you do have to get the baud rate correct -- I messed that up the first time when running manually from a makefile on Linux. The ProMini boards need 57600 whereas the Uno is 115200. That took me a bit to figure out. Though if you are running from the Arduino IDE, just select the correct board in the menu and you are set...
The other thing is to get the pinout correct. First time out, I got the Tx and Rx backwards too... Here's the pinout for connecting to the Arduino boards:
Red = +5V VCC (only needed if you aren't powering your board with its own supply)
Gnd = Gnd
White = Connect to the TXO pin of the Arduino (PD1)
Green = Connect to the RXI pin of the Arduino (PD0)
I've only tried this cable on Linux. There it just works with nothing special. Though it came up as device /dev/ttyUSB instead of /dev/ttyAMC0, so be sure you select the correct device on the menus or enter the correct one on the command-line. I think for Mac you need an FTDI driver installed -- as I know I had to do that on my MacMini once when talking to the USB port of an Uno board (the generic FTDI drivers should work for it), but I haven't specifically tested this cable there. And I haven't tried it at all on Windoze... Presumably it works there too.
Overall, I like this cable and am well pleased with it.