James Bond Unmasked (Anglais) Broché – 9 mai 2012
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
- Choisissez parmi 17 000 points de collecte en France
- Les membres du programme Amazon Prime bénéficient de livraison gratuites illimitées
- Trouvez votre point de collecte et ajoutez-le à votre carnet d’adresses
- Sélectionnez cette adresse lors de votre commande
Description du produit
Présentation de l'éditeur
"An elegant orgy of all things Bond. As essential, cool, and satisfying as one of Mr. Bond's martinis." - William Joyce, the Oscar®-winning animated short, The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Si vous vendez ce produit, souhaitez-vous suggérer des mises à jour par l'intermédiaire du support vendeur ?
|5 étoiles (0%)|
|4 étoiles (0%)|
|3 étoiles (0%)|
|2 étoiles (0%)|
|1 étoile (0%)|
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
made of sucessive descriptions of the films the 6 actors made alive, the text of the author makes a clever and intelligent editing of interviews
and make those coments got put into context; providing some revelations, a few unexpected point of views from the creative actors and a grand perspective of the narratives and their transformation unto film. although it remains strictly upon the main actors it is a good rich read.
the author has a secondary quality: he makes extremely clear his own preferences making upon the reading easier to spot a taste for 007.
If you are a big fan and have been following all the movies and making ofs possible, this book indeed has some gems to be found.
The answer to the first question is no, at least for me, and despite being a Bond fan for almost 30 years. The answer to the second question is also no, as far as I know.
Nuff said, Bill Desowitz' book is a great one, and definitely THE book to get if you want a unique possibility to know a little bit more about each of the six actors in one volume. Highly recommended.
What he has are some decent interviews with the Bond actors. Those take up nineteen pages, so in terms of interesting content, you're paying about $1 for each of these pages. If that seems worth the expenditure to you, then go for it, says I.
A few notes:
(1) Who edited this book? Nobody worth their salt. The chapter on Tomorrow Never Dies has two instances of Wai Lin being called "Mai Lin," which is embarrassing.
(2) It's Bilbao, Spain. Not Bilboa.
(3) Desowitz obviously has no idea what the word "irony" means. He misuses the word frequently, often using "ironically" to indicate "coincidentally" or "notably" or "interestingly," or something similar. I'll grant you that "irony," as a concept, is misused widely in our culture, but, again, an editor ought to have corrected those mistakes here.