Présentation de l'éditeur
If you've been thinking about starting a business in Japan, the Wood Egg Japan startup guide will be your go-to reference manual.
Each year we hire 3 researchers (at least one local and one foreigner who live in Japan), a native English-speaking in-country writer, and an editor, to bring you insights from multiple perspectives.
Our researchers spend over 200 hours interviewing local business people, politicians, and citizens who regular foreigners would never have access to. This is 200+ hours you will save to hit the ground running. (Bonus: When you register your eBook at WoodEgg.com you get access to all of our raw research and interviews.)
In the 2014 Wood Egg Japan startup guide you will learn:
* Japanese culture instills avoidance of this in all its people. (And what it means for you and your business.) (Page 37)
* If you're looking for short or long term apartments (particularly in Tokyo) then you'll love one of these. (Page 107)
* Our curated list of 5 accountants specializing in working with foreigners. (Page 210)
* How to avoid conflict and embarrassment in business and life. (Don't avoid this!) (Page 138)
* Japanese business is driven by trust and respect. Putting this seemingly normal business goal first will cost you dearly. (Page 156)
* Why you don't need a local business partner (and you might want one anyway). (Page 188)
* Japanese people are very loyal to their companies so how do you find local talent for yours? (Page 218)
* All foreigners must comply with this to open a bank account in Japan. (Page 238)
* The top two industries for foreigners who want to build a big business in Japan. (Page 249)
* When you should (and when you shouldn't) use English for marketing in Japan. (Page 255)
All of this along with hundreds of other insights. All told you'll get the painstakingly researched answers to over 200 questions (over 300 pages!) about country, culture, life, and business in Japan.
If you're looking to do business in Japan you won't find a more complete, up-to-date, guide.
Click to buy now.