Présentation de l'éditeur
- Mount Aizu-Komagatake features grand moors on the mountaintop. He enjoys sky-walking in the picturesque scenery.
- Mount Hotaka has been a worshipped mountain. He climbs up steep cliffs with chains.
- In the “Panorana Ginza” of the Northern Alps, he traverses several mountains while savoring magnificent views.
- Mount Utsukushi-ga-hara is too easy for him to climb, but he is fully satisfied with an excellent hotel.
- After climbing Mount Ryokami, he is fascinated by an impressive “Waraji-katsu” (cutlets like straw sandals).
Montaineering, hot springs, local cuisine, breathtaking sceneries, memorable encounters with amiable climbers …
You will witness Hodaka’s exciting challenge!