- Liste de Naissance : créez, retrouvez, ou participez à une Liste de Naissance sur Amazon.fr pour préparer en quelques clics l'heureux événement.
- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Gratuit : téléchargez l'application Amazon pour iPhone, iPad, Android ou Windows Phone ou découvrez la nouvelle application Amazon pour Tablette Android !
- Publiez votre livre : sur Kindle Direct Publishing En format papier ou ebook c'est simple et rapide et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs en quelques clics ici !
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
Jolly Jumper Support de Pousette
|Prix :||EUR 10,67|
|Tous les prix incluent la TVA.|
- Caddy has 2 spaces for drinks and zipper pocket,
- Washable nylon fabric
- Attaches easily and securely to the frame with four Velcro straps
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Description du produit
Parents out for a stroll who like to have a coffee on their outing will love the Stroller Caddy. This handy caddy fits onto the stroller handle bar and has 2 spaces for drinks and zipper pocket for keys, phone etc. Attaches easily and securely to the frame with four Velcro straps.
Meilleurs commentaires des clients
Un problème s'est produit lors du filtrage des commentaires. Veuillez réessayer ultérieurement.
Sinon, rien à redire, livraison en 15 jours, produits rigoureusement conforme à mes attentes.
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
The caddy attaches to the handles using 4 velcro straps. I found the straps to be much longer than I needed and have them almost as tight as they possibly would go. It's tight enough that there is no chance it will slide down the handle bars.
The cup holders are a good size. I wasn't able to find any cups or water bottles around my house that didn't fit inside the cup holders. I did however find that a tall Starbucks coffee cup was too short and the lid too large to fit in the cup holder. I usually just use one to hold a spare water bottle and my wife keeps her sunglasses in the other.
The zippered pocket is great for storing a spare burp cloth since you can leave the caddy attached to the stroller while folded.
I would highly recommend this caddy for anyone who has an Uppababy Vista and is looking for a versatile cup holder solution.
This is a universal organizer designed to fit MOST strollers. Since this is not marketed directly towards baby jogger I am writing this review on how it fits this particular stroller to hopefully help someone else.
Fit: it does fit on our stroller but it is somewhat awkward. It is slightly too wide so the whole organizer slightly droops and causes the cup holders to hang sideways. I can see this being a problem with open containers but we don't walk with open containers (soda cans, coffee cups, etc) because I have always had bad luck with hitting bumps and spilling the drinks all over the stroller with ANY organizer. With that being said, it works great for sippy cups, water/soda bottles etc..
This has 4 adjustable Velcro loops to adjust to fit on many strollers. Just take into consideration the angle of your handle bar(s). You may have to play with the adjustment of the straps to get the organizer to sit parallel to the ground.
Features: has two fairly deep cup holders. They are approximately 5" deep. The cup holders on my baby jogger organizer are only 3.5" deep.
There is also a large zip up compartment in the middle. Holds a ton of stuff. Approximately 5" long, 3" deep and 3" high. There is also a small compartment that hangs off the back of the organizer (closest to the parent) which has three more areas to store stuff.
Durability: I had one of these on a different stroller a couple years back and never had a problem. The stitching and materials all held up very well to our constant use. Cups constantly being put in and then taken out, the kids constantly zipping and unzipping the pocket etc.. Since this doesn't have the bars in it like the baby jogger one, I never have a problem folding the stroller with this organizer attached.
Overall I really like this organizer. The price is way better than the price for the baby jogger console. It works perfect for our needs. I just feel it could be slightly more 'universal' if it was slightly smaller in length and if there was a bit of a change to the way it attaches to most strollers whose handle bars are NOT horizontal. If you have a horizontal handlebar then this would probably fit perfectly.
When I received it, I was very pleased to find that my unit has a light grey logo that is facing the front pockets. I uploaded a customer image so that you can see what I mean (http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-media/permalink/mo3C3LTBEJ3PR6V/B000JQ4B3C/). It looks great on our stroller, and it fits perfectly. I am so glad I decided to go with this product.
What I like:
* Cup holders are deep enough to prevent the bottle/cup from falling out while jogging over bumpy terrain.
* Small front pockets are perfect for my cell phone and other miscellaneous items I may have with me. This is a nice additional feature that the Bob does not have.
* Colors match my Bob stroller perfectly. It looks like it came with it.
* Price is almost half of what Bob's official console sells for.
What I don't like:
* It could prevent you from positioning the child seat completely upright. I never have it in that position anyways, and it wouldn't be difficult to work around. The official Bob console would have the same issue.