Présentation de l'éditeur
The KNX technology is the result of the pooling of knowledge and experience gained over the last 24 years with the predecessor technologies to KNX, i.e. the European Installation Bus (EIB), the European Home System (EHS) and BatiBUS.
The skilful application of KNX requires sound knowledge of all persons involved. Training measures are therefore required towards:
- Selection of bus devices and installation material;
- fields of application and main applications of the KNX bus system;
- selection of the bus topology in view of the construction of the building and the desired functionalities;
- planning of the to be installed bus system;
- Installation, thereby taking into account the relevant regulations (e.g. lightning protection, electromagnetic compatibility, etc.);
- Commissioning and servicing of KNX installations.
The November 2013 edition of the KNX Advanced Course Documentation gives you an in- depth overview of topics such as HVAC Control with KNX, Security, Lighting Control, Interworking… In-depth information about KNX Telegram, KNX Topology… can be found in the document “KNX Basic Course Documentation” which is published separately.
This Basic Course Documentation (with successful concluding exam) is the basis for KNX Partnership. Courses are organised by more than 280 certified training centres around the world.