- Rentrée scolaire et universitaire : Livres, agendas, fournitures, sacs à dos, ordinateurs, ameublement …Profitez-en !
- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Publiez votre livre : sur Kindle Direct Publishing En format papier ou ebook c'est simple et rapide et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs en quelques clics ici !
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
- Profitez de nos promotions Photo et Caméscopes, et faites des économies !
KONOVA Kamera Slider K2 100cm
|Prix :||EUR 328,30|
|Tous les prix incluent la TVA.|
- Cliquez-ici pour vous assurer de la compatibilité de ce produit avec votre modèle
- This one is made in Korea by Konova at hight quality. Compare K3 slider, we removed 1 bearing, it made tension control more easily.
- K2 is our low price model. But the quality is same as K3 & K5. The stable and smooth takes are the basic elements of the film art. Photos took accurately facilitate perception of content correctly and improve values of ultimate version of the movie.
- The Slide Cam it is a system that enable taking film photos with moving camera.
- It can be mounted in a variety of ways includeing vertically, horizontally, diagonally, sideways as it has steel roller bearings that ride on a steel track it remains smooth regardless of orientation.
L'emballage de cet article indique ce qu'il contient et ne peut pas être dissimulé.
|Nos prix incluent l'éco-participation sur tous les produits concernés. Vous voulez recycler votre appareil électrique ou électronique gratuitement ? En savoir plus ici.
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Quels sont les autres articles que les clients achètent après avoir regardé cet article?
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Description du produit
Konova Slider K2 100cm
This one is made in Korea by Konova at hight quality. The stable and smooth takes are the basic elements of the film art. Photos took accurately facilitate perception of content correctly and improve values of ultimate version of the movie. Main body made in Samsung factory. The Slide Cam it is a system that enable taking film photos with moving camera. Specially designed dolly moves on rail length 10000 mm leading the cam ahead of screened theme.
The dolly is equipped with screw of 3/8 inch diameter. It can be mounted in a variety of ways includeing vertically, horizontally, diagonally, sideways as it has steel roller bearings that ride on a steel track it remains smooth regardless of orientation. To mount the head on the dolly it needs to be fastened in the same way as it was mounted on the support tripod. -After mounting the Dslr on the head it is ready to work.
After cropping of the theme and previous verification of track of the stage it is possible to start filming. The dolly moves very smooth on the rail so one should subtly remove it in chosen direction, the take supervising. Slide Cam presents perfect instrument for persons occupying film art. Equipped with 2 oil sil to remove dust.
The Slide Cam system is appropriate for amateur cameras, professional cameras as well as for cameras with the function of recording movies (for example Canon 7D, Canon 5D Mark2, Canon 60D,Canon 500D~550D,Nikon 3100,D7000,Sony A55 etc).
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
Design is well thought out. Built in stops are nice, I had to build my own for the IGUS. The legs are detachable and packs very nice into the included carry bag. I now have a portable slider for video.
I have a Cinevate Duzi and it got a small dent in the tracks. I was booked last minute for a gig so I ordered this slider now 100% sure if it was a professional grade, but needing something last minute. I used a Blackmagic Cinema 2.5K camera with a Sigma 18-35 and it was a perfectly smooth slide. Also, because its a VERY HEAVY slider made of all metal I could use it with 1 tripod...but I have a very large head on my tripod - the Manfrotto 502 AH. All in all it works great. The utility legs work like a dream and don't cost extra!
Note: You must mount a tripod head to the carriage in order to use the slider. I use both a fluid head and a ball head on this slider depending on the movement. For horizontal slides, I use the fluid head to pan/tilt for smooth, dynamic shots that again cannot be replicated with any handheld/shoulder rig. For slanted/vertical shots, I use my mini-ball head to keep the camera level at various angles.
Keep in mind that this slider is not meant for large, full body video cameras and should be limited to DSLR use. I use it with my GH2's/GH1 so I have extra capabilities to add accessories with weight to spare.
Bottom line: Do you research choose the appropriate slider for your needs. Any Konova slider will be amazing! Also, remember that you need a quality tripod head to attach to the carriage in order to use the slider.
It seems that the bearings are way too loose (not close enough to the track) causing the slightest touch to push it off axis then back. I've tried holding the base with my hand then sliding, I tried evening the weight on my rig; I tried everything to no avail. The reason why this doesn't work is because as soon as I tilt the camera down or up for certain shots, it's back to being off balance due to the base of the slider.
Now, before you say "tighten the bearings", keep in mind I did. I looked up multiple videos on how to do it and most seemed to be an older (or newer) bearing section. Nevertheless, I tightened them as much as I could and there was barely any change. I'm sorry, but it makes the slider borderline useless due to the amount of times I have to attempt a shot just to "settle" on the least wobbled one.
Another issue is when sliding slow, it's smooth, but it slightly jerks due to the track. Almost like a train when it's on the tracks and you get that "chuck chuck" while riding.
I added a star because the quality of the material used is nice and it feels sturdy. But my advice would be to get a slider a little more expensive so you don't have to deal with this.
Rechercher des articles similaires par rubrique