Kendo UI Cookbook Broché – 1 juillet 2014
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Description du produit
Présentation de l'éditeur
About This Book
- Create rich interfaces for the Web using the Kendo UI application framework and various sets of widgets that come packaged in the library
- Build web applications for the mobile platform by providing a native look and feel on iOS, Android, Blackberry, and Windows Phone, without having to worry about maintaining separate codebases for each platform
- Leverage HTML5-based DataViz widgets in the Kendo UI library to build charts and dashboards
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Get to grips with the basics of the Kendo UI application framework
- Use various widgets such as Grid, TreeView, Editor, PanelBar, Modal Window, and File uploader, and customize your application to meet the business requirements
- Build web applications for the mobile platform and provide a native look and feel on iOS, Android, BlackBerry, and Windows Phone 8
- Utilize the data visualization components such as charts and dashboard widgets to build visually compelling and interactive applications
Biographie de l'auteur
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Si vous vendez ce produit, souhaitez-vous suggérer des mises à jour par l'intermédiaire du support vendeur ?
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
This book will quickly get you started with a mix of the controls. It starts by explaining the Kendo UI
framework which includes templating and then starts working through a selection of the controls from the Grid up to
Window. The book then goes into the Mobile Framework and Widgets before wrapping up with the DataViz visualization components.
This cookbook breaks each topic/recipe up into three sections: "How to do it..." which gives you the basic format/structure, "How it works..." which explains the output, and "There's more..." which goes a little deeper into different options and scenarios.
I would recommend this book to anyone just getting started with Kendo UI. This book is a good introduction to the toolkit and makes for a good reference to keep on hand. For the experienced Kendo user this book may not go deep enough for you. For a deeper dive you may need to consult the online documentation. I would have liked to have seen some discussion of the scheduling controls as well as more in depth information about the framework and DataSources.
Rechercher des articles similaires par rubrique