- Rentrée scolaire et universitaire : Livres, agendas, fournitures, sacs à dos, ordinateurs, ameublement …Profitez-en !
- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Vous cherchez des idées pour un cadeau de naissance? Découvrez notre sélection de cadeaux de naissance
- Publiez votre livre : sur Kindle Direct Publishing En format papier ou ebook c'est simple et rapide et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs en quelques clics ici !
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
Kent Pinceaux fait main peignes Gamme Peigne démêloir pour femmes
|Prix :||EUR 12,00|
|Tous les prix incluent la TVA.|
- Kent A 21T Handmade Women's 200m / 7.9ins Detangling Comb - Made in England
Offerte dès 40€ d'achat dans la Boutique Beauté.
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Description du produit
This Edwin Jagger assembled 4 piece, ivory coloured durable plastic and nickel plated metal shaving set is ideal for any wet shaver having a pure badger hair filled shaving brush, Gillette Mach 3 razor with matching shaving stand and shaving soap bowl.
The set is medium weight and well balanced. It looks smart in any bathroom and will make a fantastic gift. Excellent value for money and a pefect gift for all occasions.
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
So...I bought this bad boy from England and it arrived within two weeks. I wasn't sure how this was going to work out, as the comb teeth are staggered (I've included 2 pics to view close up) and I figured it would be more of a hair ripper. However, I was surprised that it combed very well and actually sort of dug deep into the hair and it felt nice on my scalp as well, but the biggest part is that I could TELL the difference. In the way you comb your hair from the bottom to untangle first and then start back at the scalp combing down, it was a smoother ride. Try your old trusty and then switch to this one and you can feel it.
ANYWAYS...I'm happier with this comb, I do wish that it were a bit bigger but not complaining. Its clearly quality and I would recommend anyone to purchase it. Long term & Long hair investment!
It's about 7" long, which I consider to be medium size. The wide teeth alternate in two rows, providing more space between the teeth. I have fine hair and it glides through my wet hair quite easily.
I feel like I've pampered myself for the modest price of this comb. Happy I purchased it!
- Seamless comb that is kindler to hair and scalp
- Glides through my wet hair
- Reasonable price for a handmade product
In addition to using this comb, there are two other things which helps my fine and fragile hair smoother and healthier:
1) I make a hair rinse with a few tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in a cup of warm water. I use the type of vinegar which includes the "Mother". Then rinse thoroughly.
2) Final rinse with cold water which helps scales of the hair cuticle lay flat.
Rechercher des articles similaires par rubrique