- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Offres de remboursement, prix chocs, packs promo, venez vite profiter de nos promotions Informatique du moment !
- Publiez votre livre : sur Kindle Direct Publishing En format papier ou ebook c'est simple et rapide et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs en quelques clics ici !
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
- Nouveau : découvrez les applis et les jeux que vous préférez pour votre mobile et tablette Android sur l’App-Shop Amazon et téléchargez chaque jour une application offerte.
- Gratuit : téléchargez l'application Amazon pour iOS et Android et facilitez vos achats sur smartphones et tablettes ! Découvrez les avantages de l'application Amazon.
Kirkland Extra Strength Glucosamine Chondroitin - 220 Tablets
Du 19 au 25 février, c'est la semaine des tendances tech - Découvrez nos promotions et nouveautés sans plus tarder
|Prix :||EUR 62,20|
|Tous les prix incluent la TVA.|
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Vous avez des questions ?
Trouvez des réponses dans les informations sur le produit, les questions/réponses et les avis
Veuillez vous assurer que vous avez saisi une question valable. Vous pouvez publier votre question directement ou la modifier par la suite.
Description du produit
How Glucosamine & Chondroitin Sulfate Work: Glucosamine is a basic building block for cartilage, synovial fluid and other connective tissue. It is needed for healthy structure and function of joints for optimum mobility.* Chondroitin Sulfate protects existing cartilage and serves as a building block for healthy new cartilage.* *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|5 étoiles (0%)|
|4 étoiles (0%)|
|3 étoiles (0%)|
|2 étoiles (0%)|
|1 étoile (0%)|
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
Three years ago an orthopedist told me I'd need a knee replacement on my right knee within 5 years because there's not much cartilidge left, but so far I have only a twinge now and then. I wouldn't go mountain climbing, but I've gone on long walks of several miles on trails and been on my feet all day and my knee has been fine. But here's the thing -- I was sent to the orthopedist because my knee was acting up A LOT. At times it was even tender to touch. I was really afraid it would be all downhill from there. Then I realized that I had switched brands of Glucosamine, and in doing so I had unwittingly been taking half of my usual dose for a few weeks. I change brands all the time, just to get the best buy because the stuff isn't cheap! It all works, as long as the dose is right. So anyway, I increased the dose back up to the 1500mg, and within a week my knee was okay again!
From what I've read, most people can reduce the dose after the Glucosamine has started to work. I can't. I think the only reason my knee even gives me that twinge now and then is that I twist it on my steep driveway when I'm in a hurry. The Glucosamine really works for me. It's on sale pretty often in the drug stores -- buy one get one free -- and there are some pretty good deals at online drug stores sometimes, but this is a good price if you don't want to shop around to save a bit. I've been using Kirklands for a while now. I've ordered a couple at Amazon and I've bought it at Costco too.
Bottom line -- I LOVE Glucosamine Chondroitin because it keeps me pain-free. I'm giving this 5 stars because it's a product that works and this is a good price.
I suffered with slowly increasing joint pain, especially in both hands, for years, to the point that I was considering early retirement from a career as an aircraft mechanic.
I decided to try this product about five years ago and have been totally pain-free ever since. Gotta love that!
Personally, I take double the recommended dose, but that's just me.