- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Fan de sport ? Visitez notre boutique vêtements de sport et retrouvez des milliers de vêtements de randonnée, running, cyclisme... ainsi que les marques sportswear Roxy, Rip Curl, Puma, Quiksilver et beaucoup d'autres...
LUNETTE DE VISEE A POINT ROUGE SPARC OPTIQUE HAUTE PERFORMANCE PRECISION
Nous ne savons pas quand cet article sera de nouveau approvisionné ni s'il le sera.
- Grossissement : 1 x
- Diamètre de la lentille d'objectif : 22 mm - Dégagement oculaire : illimité
- Taille du point : 2 MOA - Graduation d'ajustement : 1 MOA
- Réglage maximal de la hausse : 90 MOA - Réglage maximal de correction contre le vent : 90 MOA - Réglage de parallaxe : 45,70 m
- Longueur : 7,60 cm - Poids : 0,148 kg
Vente interdite aux personnes âgées de moins de 18 ans. En effectuant une commande de ce produit sur Amazon.fr, vous certifiez avoir plus de 18 ans. L’utilisation de ce produit peut être dangereuse. Port et utilisation interdits sur la voie publique. Ne jamais diriger le tir vers une personne ou un animal.Le port de lunettes de protection est obligatoire.
Offres spéciales et liens associés
|5 étoiles (0%)|
|4 étoiles (0%)|
|3 étoiles (0%)|
|2 étoiles (0%)|
|1 étoile (0%)|
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
I have had this mounted on a KAC SR-15 E3 for a year using it for range practice and field work ( sport shooting only ). I have used this from mid-fall through winter, to summer and into winter again. So far, about 3000 rounds fired with the SPARC mounted to the rifle.
1. Great out of box value and function. Only initial issue - inconsistent power on - flipped the battery spring over, problem solved.
2. Sighted in very quickly and has held zero over a year of frequent use.
3. Mount is solid and provides perfect co-witness height with KAC-URX rail + KAC mini rear flip-up and rail integrated front flip-up iron sights. Also seems to co-witness well with Magpul MBUS2 front and rear sights when I planted this on a different rifle for test.
4. Only real issue: After a year, I can no longer select all the different levels of red dot intensity. Low light mode ( NVG mode ) no longer works. I'm left with high / medium / low. Also can't shut it off with the normal button 5 second hold down - it shuts off until I release the power button and it turns right back on. It still shuts off on its own with time out function when I put it away.
5. Great battery life. Changed it as maintenance schedule only - was still bright at 6 months. After swapping the battery and some cleaning, sight behavior was still the same as line 4. Still works great otherwise.
6. Bought the kill-flash screw on adapter for front - love it - it does diminish pass-through image brightness. Keep that in mind. Bought the flip up lens covers ( Butler Creek 04 Objective Flip Open Scope Cover ) and they simply slip on snug - can't be used with 2x magnifier. Great lens protection and quicker than the rubber bikini cover you will likely lose that comes with the SPARC.
7. Used the 2X magnifier that screws on back of the sight - works pretty good but not the best lens alignment. As you rotate the magnifier into varying degrees of tightness ( it rolls into a rubber o-ring to hold fast ) your sight picture will change and zero won't be the same. If using the 2X magnifier I recommend picking a consistent number of turns to your 'snug' and set your zero, then scratch an alignment mark into the magnifier and the sight body to verify repeatable alignment.
8. Sight never fogs - even coldest days, even breathing on it - it clears up quickly.
9. Light weight, stays out of the way as the physical profile is pretty small. Similar, if a bit bigger than the Aimpoint T-1 Micro.
10. Summary - Inexpensive effective weapon sight that meets criteria for range and sport use with little or no burden to encumbrance in the range bag or on your back in the woods. If you don't want to $$$ the Aimpoint price, this is a great alternative.
Do I still wish I had the T-1 Micro anyway? Of course I do.
-Compact easy-to-use design
-Controls are water resistant, you know, just in case...
-Included are many different mounts, a fixed 3x zoom, and tools to do the job
-Different brightness settings are available an easy to switch between
-Mine just so happened to come zeroed out of the box!
-Include some accessories Vortex!! with everything already included what would it hurt to throw in the honeycomb lens and maybe some flip up scope covers??
-3x multiplier kind of sucks... Just personal preference but I have no use for a fixed zoom.