Présentation de l'éditeur
Teach yourself how to play guitar scales and modes with our easy lead guitar lessons.
***Comes with online access to free audio demonstrating all examples. Hear how each one is played by a teacher, then play along.***
"The is a great book cover to cover! Highly recommended for the advanced beginning guitar player keen to improve their knowledge of modes." - Harry Johnson, Malta MT
Progressive Scales and Modes for Guitar is a complete system for learning any scale, mode or chord - in one easy-to-follow, lesson-by-lesson lead guitar tutorial. Suitable for all ages and all types of guitars including electric guitar and acoustic guitar. Makes it easy to memorize any new sound as well as building a solid visual and aural foundation of both guitar theory and the fretboard to learn to play guitar scales and modes. Basic knowledge of how to read music and playing guitar is required to teach yourself to learn to play guitar from this book.
• How to play electric guitar solos and how to play acoustic guitar solos
• A complete system for learning any guitar scale, mode or chord, based on the five most common chord shapes
• Practical lead guitar theory for how to improvise on guitar including when to use each scale as well as how and why it fits with a particular chord or progression
• All the fundamental techniques of guitar improvisation using alternative scales including pentatonic scales, the blues scale, whole tone scales, diminished scales and all of the guitar modes - Ionian, Dorian, Phrygian, Lydian, Mixolydian, Aeolian and Locrian
• Lead guitar tips and lead guitar tricks that every player should know when learning guitar
• Shortcuts for how to learn guitar scales fast by getting the most from guitar practice sessions
Contains everything you need to know to learn to play guitar scales and modes today.
• Progressive step-by-step easy guitar lessons written by a professional guitar teacher
• Easy-to-read guitar music, guitar chords and guitar tabs
• Full color photos and diagrams
• 130+ guitar scale exercises, guitar riffs, guitar licks, guitar solos and guitar music examples in jazz guitar and blues guitar styles
• Jam-along progressions for every scale and mode presented in the book
Guitar lessons have never been this easy for anyone who wants to learn how to play the guitar, fast.
LearnToPlayMusic.com's lead guitar lessons are used by students and guitar teachers worldwide to learn how to play guitar. For over 30 years, our team of professional authors, composers and musicians have crafted guitar lesson books that are a cut above the rest. We offer a huge selection of music instruction books that cover many different instruments and styles in print, eBook and app formats. Awarded the 'Quality Excellence Design' (QED) seal of approval for eBook innovation, LearnToPlayMusic.com continues to set the standard for quality music education resources.