Leaflet.js Essentials (Anglais) Broché – 18 août 2014
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
- Choisissez parmi 17 000 points de collecte en France
- Les membres du programme Amazon Prime bénéficient de livraison gratuites illimitées
- Trouvez votre point de collecte et ajoutez-le à votre carnet d’adresses
- Sélectionnez cette adresse lors de votre commande
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Description du produit
Présentation de l'éditeur
About This Book
- Leverage the features of existing libraries, plugins, and HTML 5 geolocation APIs to enrich your mapping applications
- Learn the advanced features of Leaflet.js in a streamlined, step-by-step manner
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Incorporate Tile Layers and Web Mapping Services into your map
- Write custom functions that use events to make interactive maps
- Add GeoJSON data to a web map
- Create your own images to use as markers on your map
- Build desktop applications using C#
- Make heatmaps and chloropleth maps
- Take advantage of third-party plugins to enhance your map
Starting with how to create maps, you will learn about choosing your basemap and customizing it by adding various attributes such as zoom, start view, pop ups, and so on.
Once you have gained experience of creating your own map with Leaflet, you will move on to combining Leaflet with GeoJSON and adding geometry objects and features to your maps.
Finally, you will understand how Leaflet enables you to use Node.js, C#, and Python alongside its own library to efficiently create maps.
Biographie de l'auteur
Paul Crickard III
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Si vous vendez ce produit, souhaitez-vous suggérer des mises à jour par l'intermédiaire du support vendeur ?
|5 étoiles (0%)|
|4 étoiles (0%)|
|3 étoiles (0%)|
|2 étoiles (0%)|
|1 étoile (0%)|
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
If you're looking to make maps on the web, and have enough presence of mind to not just type the example code verbatim, you can't go wrong by starting with this book.
On the other hand, there is one major criticism I have with this book, especially for a beginner audience. I'm not that happy with the included code samples or how they are organized. This may just be personal preference, but I prefer books that have the "before this section" code and the "after this section" code so you can start with the before and then double-check with the after if you made an error or didn't understand something. I feel like the provided code samples made it difficult to follow along with programming while reading.
All in all, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this book to someone beginning to learn Leaflet. For more advanced Leaflet users, there are some gems that may or may not make the book a worthwhile purchase. I will say that I use Leaflet almost every day, and I did learn several things from reading Leaflet.js Essentials.