- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Publiez votre livre : sur Kindle Direct Publishing En format papier ou ebook c'est simple et rapide et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs en quelques clics ici !
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
LeapFrog La Table d'Eveil Musical
Nous ne savons pas quand cet article sera de nouveau approvisionné ni s'il le sera.
Avertissement : À utiliser sous la surveillance d’un adulte
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Vous avez des questions ?
Trouvez des réponses dans les informations sur le produit, les questions/réponses et les avis
Description du produit
Description du produit
Nous faisons plus que satisfaire la curiosité des jeunes enfants, nous développons chez eux un vrai plaisir d'apprendre.
Pour mettre en oeuvre cette philosophie, plus de 1000 personnes tout autour du monde unissent leurs efforts pour créer des produits ludo-éducatifs innovants et impliquants. Des professeurs, des pédopsychiatres, des chercheurs et des spécialistes de l'éducation représentent environ 25% de l'effectif. Notre équipe d'experts en pédagogie est formée de spécialistes dans le domaine de la lecture, l'écriture et des méthodes pédagogiques et viennent tous d'universités prestigieuses.
Cette volonté et cette expertise sont présents dans chacun des produits LeapFrog. Nous savons que chaque enfant se développe et apprend à un rythme différent. C'est pourquoi nous proposons des produits évolutifs dont le contenu correspond à ce que les enfants apprennent mais surtout quand et comment ils apprennent. Nous nous attachons à adapter chacun des produits aux spécificités de chaque pays en prenant en compte le programme scolaire par exemple. Notre approche multi-sensorielle permet à l'enfant d'apprendre et de découvrir de multiples façons quand il voit, entend ou touche les jouets.
- Plus de 40 mélodies avec une ambiance jazz originale
- 2 modes : musique et apprentissage
- 14 activités
1 commentaire client
Évaluer ce produit
Un problème s'est produit lors du filtrage des commentaires. Veuillez réessayer ultérieurement.
This toy can be used in two modes. The education mode introduces chidren to colours, shapes, numbers, letters, concepts such as high and low, open and closed, lights on/off. This is pretty good, and includes the English version of the alphabet song with 'zed' instead of the American 'zee'. However, the music mode is the real hit! The table plays loads of tunes that you and your children will recognise, and my two year old loves to bop around the room to the music, while the baby claps and bounces up and down in glee. In this mode, the various instruments produce little phrases that you could put together to make your own tune. It is great fun!
Often toys which make noises can be really annoying. (This does have two volume settings so you can always turn it down!) I concede that this may become annoying eventually, but it will take longer than with most toys because the quality of the sound the table produces is really good. The musical instruments really do sound realistic and the jazzy style gets our toes tapping.
I am really pleased with this purchase from Amazon and would have no hesitation in recommending this as a really good fun and well though out toy from Leapfrog.
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
1. The Fisher Price table is shorter than the LeapStart table and baby seems to be able to pull up on it at a younger age. Baby can also sit at the Fisher Price table easier because it is lower.
2. Both have stable legs and do not tip over when baby leans up against them or pushes on them. Both have legs that can be removed for floor play when baby can not stand. (We never used it this way because our daughter was early to stand.)
3. Both have a learning mode with ABC song and counting to 10 song and a musical mode.
4. In the musical mode the Laugh and Learn table plays tunes to familiar children's songs. It has a traditional feel to the music. The LeapStart table has music based on the different instruments on the table such as a banjo tune, a sax sound, etc. and it has a jazzier feel to the music.
5. The Laugh and Learn table has a food theme and looks like a set table. In the learning mode concepts such as color, shapes, texture, manners, shapes, open/shut, empty/full, peek-a-boo, and naming of common items such as apple, blueberries, banana, juice, etc. The LeapStart table has a musical theme with instruments such as a piano, maracas, sax, violin, and banjo. In the learning mode concepts include colors, shapes, high, low, on, off, hello, goodbye, etc.
6. On the Laugh and Learn table the parent has to change the mode. On the LeapStart table the child can change the mode by turning the page on the book in the center of the table.
7. The Laugh and Learn table has a bowl in the center that spins and can hold favorite objects. The LeapStart table has a small purple door that can hold favorite objects in the indentation underneath the door.
As a parent, I like the LeapStart table more. The music is parent friendly and even after repeated use, it does not annoy adults. I also like the different musical instruments and musical sounds that are introduced. That said, my daughter (now 9 months) likes the Laugh and Learn table better. She likes putting objects like small balls, Cheerios, and her pacifier in the bowl in the center. She also likes the peek-a-boo napkin with the peas underneath which says "Peek-a-boo. I see you." when she opens the door. It makes her laugh. Another favorite is the spoon rattle that can be removed from the table and the alphabet letters that float in the water sealed in the bowl that move around when the bowl spins. This is her favorite toy. She does play with the LeapStart table at her Grandparents house now, but her attention span is short with this toy. She can play with her Laugh and Learn table for long periods of time.
An important point for parents: the voices and sounds are very pleasant, and not likely to become annoying, at least not for a much longer time than most noise-making toys.
One item to note: the product listing indicates that it needs 4 "C" batteries -- the product I received uses 3 "AA" batteries. I think this is good, since AA are easier to find. It doesn't seem to be hard on the batteries -- I haven't had to replace them yet, and my little guy has used the table a LOT.
The assembley was EXTREMELY simple, all you have to do it attach the legs to the base, if you like. If your child can't pull up, then you can leave the legs off. I knew this was a smart buy when I realized how easy it was to assemble!
When we first gave it to her, immediately she pulled up and began banging on all the different music options! She even wiggles and dances to the music!
I even sing along to the music, it's great stuff, not at all like most children's musical toys.
It's extremely sturdy and has helped my daughter with her balance and pulling up.
It also has 2 sound levels, and you can turn it off of course. I've changed the batteries once, and I've had it for a little over a month now, with my daughter playing with it SEVERAL times a day.