- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Publiez votre livre : sur Kindle Direct Publishing En format papier ou ebook c'est simple et rapide et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs en quelques clics ici !
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
Leapfrog Counting Bougies gâteau d'anniversaire
Nous ne savons pas quand cet article sera de nouveau approvisionné ni s'il le sera.
- Appuyez sur la touche étoile pour une fête d'anniversaire à tout moment, complète avec bougies lumineux et le chant
- Soufflez sur les bougies et les regarder sortir -- juste comme sur un véritable gâteau
- Appuyez sur le bouton bulle pour chanter une chanson de comptage ou 5 chansons amusantes sur grandissent
- Idées de l'entendre les enfants les meilleures choses sur les anniversaires
- Les parents peuvent se connecter au Leapfrog Learning Path pour des idées d'apprentissage personnalisées en ligne
Découvrez nos promotions et bons plans sur notre page dédiée. Cliquez ici.
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Vous avez des questions ?
Trouvez des réponses dans les informations sur le produit, les questions/réponses et les avis
Veuillez vous assurer que vous avez saisi une question valable. Vous pouvez publier votre question directement ou la modifier par la suite.
Description du produit
5 bougies s'allument 1 à la fois et les enfants peuvent les éteindre en soufflant dessus. Comme sur un véritable gâteau. Ils peuvent aussi chanter les chansons d'apprentissage des numéros.
|5 étoiles (0%)|
|4 étoiles (0%)|
|3 étoiles (0%)|
|2 étoiles (0%)|
|1 étoile (0%)|
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
What I like:
1. You press the button and each time you do, a candle lights up. So, you can light just one candle, or two, or all five...it's up to you. When you have the number of candles lit that you want, just wait a second and if you don't press the button again, the bday song will start. My two year old likes to press it until all 5 candles are lit (even though she is 2!), and she counts out loud along with the little voice coming from the cake.
2. It's cool that while the song is playing, you can press the buttons to hear cool sounds and fun melodic variations thrown in. I love that if my daughter starts pushing buttons during the song, it just adds to the fun of the song, but finishes! I get so tired of toys where a push of a button stops something right in the middle to go on to something else! Little kids love pushing buttons over and over, so I think whoever designed this, did it RIGHT! Thank you!
3. The best thing about the cake is that you can actually "blow out" the candles (via a little grouping of holes in the middle of the cake). And the cake says "Yay!!" after you do, which my kids love and join in on.
4. It has a volume adjustment. (Parents always LOVE to be able to control the volume a bit!)
5. It is little! I love that it is little, which means my 2-year old can pack it around easily and it doesn't take up much room on a shelf.
What I'd like better:
1. The birthday song is instrumental and it is just plain too fast for its target audience (approx. 1-4 yr. olds) to keep up with as they try to sing along. When we sing for birthdays at our house, we always slow down/pause slightly after saying the name, before singing the final "Happy birthday to you." (Most people I know do the same thing.) In the instrumental melody the cake plays, not only is it too fast all the way through, but it doesn't slow down or pause at all at that point in the song. I wish it did and I think it'd be better if the whole song was slowed down a bit. The little ones would be able to sing along with it better.
2. I actually like that there is an instrumental version of the bday song, but I think the toy would be better if there was also an option to have the bday song with KIDS singing. Of course, they wouldn't be able to sing a name, but they could hum in that spot, then finish the song. I say KIDS, because my children (and I think most are the same) much prefer their music and musical toys that have kids voices singing over the ones that have grown-ups voices doing the singing. Plus, I think with kids singing, the song would've been recorded at a more appropriate speed for little ones to sing along with.
3. To me it's a little odd that the "cake" is blue. (I know, it could be blue frosting!) This is not really important and I know kids couldn't care less, but just to me personally, I'd have liked it better if the cake was yellow.
Overall though, I think this is a very cool, fun little toy.
Children my daughter's age and younger like to press buttons. We have other toys, many Leapfrog, with the star button and others. Often, when they press the buttons, it interupts and re-starts whatever it's doing. This one actually encourages pressing the buttons during the song! It's fun to watch my daughter light up the candles, and as she does so, the nice voice (some are annoying) speaks loudly, clearly, and at a pace to learn counting! It does more than we've played with yet (which is even cooler) but just the basic function- lighting the candles, singing the song, and blowing out the candles it super fun- I enjoy playing with this toy along with my daughter!
Her eyes light up when the candles do. She listens to the counting. She dances to the song. She likes to press the buttons...and she actually started trying to blow out the candles for the first time yesterday! She'd been watching me blow out the candles and my husband and I were just thrilled to watch her actually try (she doesn't understand yet that she needs to get closer to blow them out).
I would buy this again if it breaks or if I have another baby down the road. Great birthday gift too! ENJOY!!!
I love this toy so much that I have purchased it as a first birthday gift for 2 other one year olds and now that my 3rd grandbaby (her cousin) was turning 1 in October, I was very disappointed that Leapfrog DISCONTINUED IT!
I was SO HAPPY to find a one on Amazon Brand new & in the box, that I paid MORE than the original toy costed but it was well worth it!
I just wish I had a Crystal Ball to see that my 2 younger children would have babies; I am still considering buying MORE just to have them on hand.
GRAB THIS WHILE YOU STILL CAN!