Présentation de l'éditeur
your relationship with yourself.
In this thought-provoking book, marital therapist Andrew G Marshall looks at how to love yourself enough to make better relationships and how to stop zig-zagging between boosting yourself up (often to unsustainable heights) and becoming overly critical. He explains:
- Why modern life is making it harder to have a balanced opinion of ourselves.
- The types of thinking that sabotage and make life harder.
- Why old pains can still cast a shadow today and how to make peace with your past.
- How to develop a positive mind-set.
- Increasing your self-confidence.
(Some of the exercises in this book have appeared in The Single Trap by Andrew G. Marshall, published by Bloomsbury)